Setup for a new Hi5 pvp server

Lick? No, of course I would respect a guy that was a l2 developer back when I was still a kiddo playing l2. You just don't know to who you're talking to, get your facts straight this guy is in the scene for much more than 11 years

3 hours ago, xxdem said:

Lick? No, of course I would respect a guy that was a l2 developer back when I was still a kiddo playing l2. You just don't know to who you're talking to, get your facts straight this guy is in the scene for much more than 11 years

First of all a serious "dev" wouldn't care more for reputations on maxcheaters and wouldn't be a bitch giving -1 to whatever hurt his little butt. Second mobius according to Sdw was taking part of l2j posts for his projects. Also i dont care if he is 50 years in java scene. 

17 hours ago, Kara` said:

Continue give me -1 to all my comments, Confirm that you're an internet whore and you care about -1 : )

@xxdem ty for ur trash talk continue lick him.

20 hours ago, jtos said:

Tell us exactly who the hell are you and  what you can do or what you ever did or doing now.

Answer to my question.

7 hours ago, Kara` said:

Second mobius according to Sdw was taking part of l2j posts for his projects

So what. If the fixes of mother pack / shared codes or fixes on forum are legit, it would be stupid to don't add them to your own pack. Why to bother, play around and search what's wrong, code your own solution, when you can simply add the patch - if is legit, other way you use it as a base for your rework. So.. I don't see anything bad here.

Actually Sdw knows that, my shares on l2jserver + github became packs that where sold in this very forum by ignorant noobs and was the main reason that motivated me to create my own project, several years before even l2junity existed.

Additionally to what xxdem said.

I shared fixes and improvements on other projects for literally 10 years before starting mine.

I wonder if people here remember sites like postpacific or ragezone.

It is truth that I use what I find free on the internet, like aCis or l2junity free releases.

As SweeTs said, I would be stupid not to.

Edited by Mobius

@jtos The next time you will use your reputations like that i will chat ban you.

Let's say i don't like l2jmobius as well for some reason will you devote every single reply i made as well?

Stop bitching and use your reputations wisely everyone.

People please behave your self and help me to sort this out and yes i have download the l2j mobius but the free download version is not that 4 years ahead of l2j server files. i am not trash talking in any other way and i am saying this with all do respect to all project. i am in search for a project files, and dear L2j Mobius maybe there is a other way that we can communicate about your files?

1 hour ago, Obesession said:

People please behave your self and help me to sort this out and yes i have download the l2j mobius but the free download version is not that 4 years ahead of l2j server files. i am not trash talking in any other way and i am saying this with all do respect to all project. i am in search for a project files, and dear L2j Mobius maybe there is a other way that we can communicate about your files?

I guess they have a skype or something for private convs

How did you reach the conclusion that is not four years ahead from l2jserver?

Did you see any l2jserver problems like monsters teleporting on other ground layers? Corpses not decaying? Airships stuck?

Currently, eight years after the release of HighFive, l2jserver still misses things that people expect to work after all this time.

Pailaka Injured Dragon (Zoey, if you see this, I still wait for your version),

Nevit system, made by Janiko and later with listeners by me, as requested from inner team (Zoey again, still wait for your version),

with knownlists and several core systems been a mess, mostly because of misinterpreted OFF files information,

or just incomplete, abandoned, massive reworks. The list can go on, literally, for pages.

I also have broken things after trying to make something better, but never abandoned it until it was fixed.

If this did not cover you, use my forum to ask more questions.

On 10/3/2018 at 12:05 PM, Obesession said:

Dear Maxcheaters,

I am looking for some partner to start a Hi5 server, i am going to invest in to L2sunrise or L2l2jmobius,  

Regards,

Use clean L2J only if you have some experience with l2j/java and if you have enough time to test/fix shitloads of stuff.

Compared to other packs I've tried and seen, the  recent l2j server has a more transparent file structure in my opinion which is a good thing.

On the other hand, it has quite a few broken or unfinished core mechanics.

So if you don't have a lot of time and/or aren't very experienced with java I'd suggest to choose one of the projects mentioned in this topic.

• 3 weeks later...

Sunrise is your only choice sir.
We proved to be the only project that did not stopped, quitted over the years. 
No competition at all, sunrise FTW!