Looking for skilled L2j Developer

as the title refers im looking for one who its really skilled on doing balance on classees if your inesteresting leave me a msg via inbox with your skype name then i will contact you and having a conversation about $ and how we will do it. 

7 hours ago, DarkHackTeam said:

as the title refers im looking for one who its really skilled on doing balance on classees if your inesteresting leave me a msg via inbox with your skype name then i will contact you and having a conversation about $ and how we will do it. 

Balance always depends on skills/formulas...if you have broken skills you will never do a good balance

Just an info to the owner. Lineage 2 never meant to be balance game. It's class has its weakness e.t.c

The only "balance" you can do is by adjusting the formulas of the skills rather than just sit and adjust each skill seperately. 

(Just to avoid anchor chance 1/5000 or 100% silence on someone who has big magic resistance for example)

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/17/2018 at 11:17 AM, Kara` said:

Just an info to the owner. Lineage 2 never meant to be balance game. It's class has its weakness e.t.c

The only "balance" you can do is by adjusting the formulas of the skills rather than just sit and adjust each skill seperately. 

(Just to avoid anchor chance 1/5000 or 100% silence on someone who has big magic resistance for example)

Agree, but there is and another way than to adjusting the formulas.(If you want to keep it clean) I'm not saying that is wrong, but I know a easier way witch it works. At least for a server without custom stats/armors/weapons.

For example the archer can deal damage 4k+? Work with his crt damage(not crt rate).

Fear/Silence/Anchor won't success? Work with resists or from core side if you know what you are doing..

To be honest, the whole system comes from buffs, that's why dance/songs/pet buffs and etc are supposed to be 1 min.

You can build your own "balance", I don't think a developer can make your server "balance" because no one can't.. Different people have different balance in their minds. So, the developer will build a balance system based on his mind/experience..

Good luck!

Each and every balance is different, l2 didn't meant to be a rated game, when you speedup the process and add buffers, consider the official balance is dead. 

So balancing the game is done through time, players report and steady ratage.

i think that balance is objective, there are no many different versions of it

balance is equality combined with a variety 

balance is every class being able to beat every other class

that never existed in lineage from the very first day it opened it was unbalanced

no one ever managed to make it possible coz everyone accepted how the game was made and never dared change the formulas and the skills some classes have.
no one ever bothered to remove stats and rework how things like damage are calculated.

Why no one ever did it? coz there is that argument " this is lineage and if you don't like it go make a new game "

I personally disagree with that notion, you can have something given to you and if there is something you don't like about it you can change it and improve it without turning it into a different thing ( game in our case )

On Topic, you do need a good developer to achieve balance but you need to know what you need done, he will do what you want him to do, he will not tell you what balance is.