interlude [L2J] L2 Battle Royale

Elfo

22 minutes ago, 'Baggos' said:

Rework a bit on resists and some skills from the classes, and everything can be much better than default balance.. You know that.. Without these crappy modifications about "balance."

You've done a good job here.. I'm glad that I saw you in action for something that you like it. I hope I might play, it seems interesting, but I'm in Crete for work.

There are no resists. The server currently is really well balanced (except the mage which i will nerf). I basically ripped apart the formula and added my own on an abstraction that I coded, making balancing insanely easy.

The reason why people worry is because you depend on luck to find the better waepon in the chest, which i don't blame, but higher grades don't give much more stats but an extra skill.

1 hour ago, .Elfocrash said:

There are no resists. The server currently is really well balanced (except the mage which i will nerf). I basically ripped apart the formula and added my own on an abstraction that I coded, making balancing insanely easy.

The reason why people worry is because you depend on luck to find the better waepon in the chest, which i don't blame, but higher grades don't give much more stats but an extra skill.

Well. It doesn't really matter, when you will introduce teams, strategy will affect more the game than balance or luck. 

Edited by JohnBoy13

Server updated

This update adds:

• Bug fixes
  • Accessory skins 
  • Legendary skins
  • A new timer system for each game stage. The HP bar represents how many seconds are left in this stage

smiHEXf.png

For more info join us on Discord today!

discord.png

http://l2battleroyale.com

fine idea, but why the fuck use that old trashcan client :D

classic client would be perfect match for you - modern and better working, lot of new features you can use for your custom needs

or even better, get new arena RU client (currently in alpha tests) and be first to make priv server based on it

1 minute ago, AlmostGood said:

fine idea, but why the fuck use that old trashcan client :D

classic client would be perfect match for you - modern and better working, lot of new features you can use for your custom needs

or even better, get new arena RU client (currently in alpha tests) and be first to make priv server based on it

1st because I don't have the time to develop the classic files and second because the server will eventually be cross chronicle So anything between C4 and God+ will work.

The client doesn't matter at all. It is not a gamemode that uses any client logic anyway. I could copy the exact code into H5 and have the exact same server. Skills shouldn't change, stats wouldn't change and classes wouldn't change so why bother?

i was coming from pure client-side UX pov, client matters for people who are not into vintage fetish :D

anyways, its still best use out of interlude client i can imagine so best luck keeping it alive

Game feature added: Rest

One of the most commonly raised issues with the game mode would be that if you win a 1v1 battle in the game, you will be left with low HP for the rest of the game unless you find potions.

The argument is fair, as the chests might be already looted by then. For that reason I added the rest mechanic.

How it works?

You heal 1% of your total HP per second up until 75% of your total HP when you are sitting down, out of combat, inside the blue circle.

Now it's up to you to stay hidden and come out at the right time.

http://l2battleroyale.com

For more info join us on Discord today!

discord.png

54 minutes ago, luannbr said:

Is missing the famous "Airdrop" I have not tested it yet, but I would give "Weapons with ++" or "acumen / focus" etc.

The airdrop is the feature that im currently developing. Later in the game a wyvern will pick a location start flying there. A red beam in the sky will indicate where it will land. Upon landing it will drop a hero weapon (which is the strongest one in the game) and leave.

• Like 1

why you dont work with 1 game designer to make a new game using new and updated technologies same goes for the protection logic, I mean it could be AION client or w/e its just a thought.

2 minutes ago, Nightw0lf said:

why you dont work with 1 game designer to make a new game using new and updated technologies same goes for the protection logic, I mean it could be AION client or w/e its just a thought.

Cuz I don't need a game designer. I am doing the game designing. I need a game client engineer, a 3d animator, a texture designer etc.

Creating a new game is not what I wanna do. I just wanna have fun writing some Kotlin.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, .Elfocrash said:

No why would I be with teoma?

o because a while ago he came up to me with something about making a l2 server based around pubg/battle royale

21 hours ago, big man bear said:

o because a while ago he came up to me with something about making a l2 server based around pubg/battle royale

Nah I had this idea since pubg took off last May (2017) but I just never found the time to do it.