interlude [L2J] L2 Battle Royale

Elfo

5 minutes ago, LightFusionMain said:

U just ruining those expectations , truly people want some BattleRoyal in lineage 2 style, but not of that poor quality, they would think more about that something like this is impossible and wouldn't even look in that direction in future, even if it would be realized  as it should .

But you still don't pinpoint something I can use to improve upon.

Saying that the quality is poor is one thing but explaining why is another. I could say that you haven't done a single decent custom mod ever but if I say that I need to be in a position to explain why it is bad.

If you have something of substance to say, then say it. If not then do your own thing somewhere else.

At the end of the day, I'm not forcing anyone to play it. I am making it whether people play it or not.

4 minutes ago, .Elfocrash said:

But you still don't pinpoint something I can use to improve upon.

Saying that the quality is poor is one thing but explaining why is another. I could say that you haven't done a single decent custom mod ever but if I say that I need to be in a position to explain why it is bad.

If you have something of substance to say, then say it. If not then do your own thing somewhere else.

At the end of the day, I'm not forcing anyone to play it. I am making it whether people play it or not.

i don't want u to improve, u cant improve ( u don't have enough knowledge and ways of solving the problems, not only on java server side ) to release project like that u need to think on many things .  I want u to abandon it, so people won't ruin what they have in their mind about a mod like that. If u don't understand what it requires its your issue, u just making a l2java event(even on that alpha stage and further it would be), not a real modification.

Edited by LightFusionMain

7 minutes ago, LightFusionMain said:

u cant improve .... I want u to abandon it....

Hahahahahaha, what a joker.

This quote says it all. Now I can tell why you're crying. Go cry somewhere else.

On 6/25/2018 at 7:07 PM, big man bear said:

o because a while ago he came up to me with something about making a l2 server based around pubg/battle royale

Edited by .Elfocrash

19 minutes ago, xxdem said:

he is just making an event

I know, that's the whole point. It's a simple event engine.

His point is that I shouldn't make it because he wants to make it.

Edited by .Elfocrash

On 7/2/2018 at 3:35 PM, .Elfocrash said:

The server is in development stage and it's not launching for the next (at least) 2 months. Advertisement will come when the time is right, money is not a problem.

The catch is that for the server to operate, it does NOT need a huge amount of players or dedication. If i find 10 people who want to play it I'm happy.

so maybe not succes project

simply, not ppl not fun

gL

4 hours ago, Nasif said:

so maybe not succes project

simply, not ppl not fun

gL

Thanks!

8 hours ago, Dubxsion said:

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH, THANK YOU @.Elfocrash <3

I won 50$ bet, that if anyone is going to introduce the Battle Royal mode in Lineage 2 that would be Elfo xd

It was actually Sahar's OvC server that had a Battle Royale event first.

Bringing this up

19 hours ago, .Elfocrash said:

Announcement

I am currently recruiting for a Community Manager for the server.

The role has the following responsibilities:

• Ingame support for players
  • Out of game support using the L2BattleRoyale management tools
  • First line support for issues
  • Resolving or Escalating of issues
  • Forum partitipation

What the role DOES NOT INVOLVE:

• Server design and gameplay decision making
  • Any permissions outside of the management tools

You also must be in a position of signing a NDA (non-disclosure agreement) with me.

You MUST be fluent in both verbal and written English and you must love the game and the genre.

The position is of course paid so send me your rates as well.

Please send me your applications as Private messages here, including your Discord tag OR your Skype.

Edited by .Elfocrash
  • Like 1

Hello everyone.

Now that the Duo game mode is also added we will be having a play test session today at 17:00 BST.

Download the server patch here to be ready and join the Discord for more info and feedback.

discord.png

So after a lot of development and testing several updates are on the test server.

Duo queue is in and it comes with 2 new maps. A small 10-Man Duo game in Gludio (which will be replaced with a bigger map and a 25 mode on release) and the 40-Man Primeval isle Map.

Both maps come with a minimum requirement of 2 teams for testing but this limit will be increased on release.

zdNkpPv.png

The title system is in and some titles have been added.

uyVGMTA.png

D3KIXwy.png

lFE2thC.png

The dressing room has more skins and it now support inventory display and removal.

pA49MxN.png

ofptMa1.png

The next updates include the development of the Season concept, an ingame leaderboard, and more content in Titles and Skins to collect.

For more info visit the site or join on discord.

http://l2battleroyale.com/

discord.png

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, .Elfocrash said:

So after a lot of development and testing several updates are on the test server.

Duo queue is in and it comes with 2 new maps. A small 10-Man Duo game in Gludio (which will be replaced with a bigger map and a 25 mode on release) and the 40-Man Primeval isle Map.

Both maps come with a minimum requirement of 2 teams for testing but this limit will be increased on release.

zdNkpPv.png

The title system is in and some titles have been added.

uyVGMTA.png

D3KIXwy.png

lFE2thC.png

The dressing room has more skins and it now support inventory display and removal.

pA49MxN.png

ofptMa1.png

The next updates include the development of the Season concept, an ingame leaderboard, and more content in Titles and Skins to collect.

For more info visit the site or join on discord.

http://l2battleroyale.com/

discord.png

Nice...

Ok so the Alpha stage is over.

The server officially enters the Beta phase.

Thanks for everyone participating in the Alpha. If everything goes well in the Beta, it will be launching at the 1st of August.

The season system is added.

Each season will be lasting of the month. At the end of it the top 10 players will be awarded with a Legendary title and the top 1 player will also get Hero's aura. The current season is the Beta season and it will last until the 1st of August. The top 5 players of this Beta season will be awarded with the Beta Gladiator title.

You get to keep all your characters, the Alpha title if you participated in the Alpha and the Beta Gladiator title if you are good enough to be in the top 5 of the Beta season. Adena and skins will be wiped for launch.

• Like 1

so basically, its all random based, who find chest first and who gets better weapon

then just target and F1-F3

i hardly see people playing that all over again for whole month, will rather get boring pretty fast :D

8 minutes ago, AlmostGood said:

so basically, its all random based, who find chest first and who gets better weapon

then just target and F1-F3

i hardly see people playing that all over again for whole month, will rather get boring pretty fast :D

Well no, because especially on bigger maps, its up to you to hide, search for more potions, better weapons and know when and how to attack. The game is balanced in a way that a B grade can kill an S Grade if played right. Some weapons are better than the others but this also takes rarity into account.

If you played in the Alpha or Beta you would know that, so don't just judge without trying it out. :D 

Edited by .Elfocrash
  • Like 1