interlude [L2J] L2 Battle Royale

Elfo

The Beta is now finished.

Thanks to everyone who participated in the Alpha or the Beta and helped me finish the server's development.

Successful or not, it was really fun making it.

The server is officially launching today at 17:00 BST (in 6 hours).

See you ingame.

Download the system here

http://l2battleroyale.com

For more info join us on Discord today!

discord.png

Edited by .Elfocrash

8 minutes ago, SickJacken said:

very nice idea as server but u must fix circle . the movement style of circle is very bad. this is my opinion must be moving normaly 

It's not moving at all, it snaps instantly which is just a different interpretation of the mechanic.

1 minute ago, .Elfocrash said:

It's not moving at all, it snaps instantly which is just a different interpretation of the mechanic.

yes it snaps but this is bad u not give time to players to run inside the circle.

1 minute ago, SickJacken said:

yes it snaps but this is bad u not give time to players to run inside the circle.

Well they spawn inside and they have 2 minutes each time to run. I did the math in all possible circle locations and it is more than enough.

4 minutes ago, .Elfocrash said:

Well they spawn inside and they have 2 minutes each time to run. I did the math in all possible circle locations and it is more than enough.

okay i just say my opinion anyway good luck with your project.

The server is now open! Please move it to live servers.

See you ingame!

Download the system here

http://l2battleroyale.com

For more info join us on Discord today!

discord.png

Edited by .Elfocrash

The server had a successful launch on a technical side and a not so successful launch on the online players side, which is something I expected anyway with such a niche concept.

Here are some stats from the Grand Opening.

• Total characters created (today): 151
  • Peak online count: 39
  • Total game time played: 27 hours
  • Total games played: 742
  • Total kills: 1345
  • People killed from the blue zone: 57
  • Maximum games running at the same time: 13

Obviously that's not much, but it's more than I ever expected.

From a technical standpoint, the Tesla event engine that is backing the whole server up is the most stable piece of l2-related code I've written and I'm really proud of it, launching without any bugs or issues.

Here is my favourite game from the launch.

33 minutes ago, .Elfocrash said:

The server had a successful launch on a technical side and a not so successful launch on the online players side, which is something I expected anyway with such a niche concept.

Here are some stats from the Grand Opening.

• Total characters created (today): 151
  • Peak online count: 39
  • Total game time played: 27 hours
  • Total games played: 742
  • Total kills: 1345
  • People killed from the blue zone: 57
  • Maximum games running at the same time: 13

Obviously that's not much, but it's more than I ever expected.

From a technical standpoint, the Tesla event engine that is backing the whole server up is the most stable piece of l2-related code I've written and I'm really proud of it, launching without any bugs or issues.

Here is my favourite game from the launch.

snoop is bastard, np 

Peak online count: 39  / "Tesla event engine that is backing the whole server up is the most stable piece of l2-related code I've written and I'm really proud of it" xD

omegalol

3 minutes ago, SevenGuards said:

omegalol

"Maximum games running at the same time: 13"

This is the stat you should compare it to and then post the omegalol :D 

40 minutes ago, .Elfocrash said:

"Maximum games running at the same time: 13"

This is the stat you should compare it to and then post the omegalol :D 

Well time will prove, hope it will work out but looks very hard to maintain with 36 players.