interlude [L2J] L2 Battle Royale

Elfo

50 minutes ago, .Elfocrash said:

An idea by iteself worths nothing. Creating it is everything.

This is not entirly true. My job is to sell ideas. If I can't prove that they work they are indeed worth nothing, but if I can... They may worth a lot. 

14 minutes ago, JohnBoy13 said:

This is not entirly true. My job is to sell ideas. If I can't prove that they work they are indeed worth nothing, but if I can... They may worth a lot. 

This doesn’t make any sense but you are entitled to your own opinion

• Like 1

Back from holiday.

After some cleanups that I have to do, a big update will be coming.

Some of the features that are coming really soon:

• Hero weapons
  • Wyvern air drop
  • Duo queue
  • 25 Man map
  • Map alternation within it's own size
  • More utility items
  • Spectate mode

Depending on the traffic of the server:

• Squad games
  • 50 Man map

http://l2battleroyale.com

For more info join us on Discord today!

discord.png

• Like 1

U need create big advertise more than freatures for succes, my opinion brother

im bored, i see good severs with really unique freatures and fail..

U need attract 50% in the g.o of this small l2 interlude community... how much players do you think there is?

3 minutes ago, Nasif said:

U need create big advertise more than freatures for succes, my opinion brother

im bored, i see good severs with really unique freatures and fail..

U need attract 50% in the g.o of this small l2 interlude community... how much players do you think there is?

The server is in development stage and it's not launching for the next (at least) 2 months. Advertisement will come when the time is right, money is not a problem.

The catch is that for the server to operate, it does NOT need a huge amount of players or dedication. If i find 10 people who want to play it I'm happy.

• Like 1

Announcement

I am currently recruiting for a Community Manager for the server.

The role has the following responsibilities:

• Ingame support for players
  • Out of game support using the L2BattleRoyale management tools
  • First line support for issues
  • Resolving or Escalating of issues
  • Forum partitipation

What the role DOES NOT INVOLVE:

• Server design and gameplay decision making
  • Any permissions outside of the management tools

You also must be in a position of signing a NDA (non-disclosure agreement) with me.

You MUST be fluent in both verbal and written English and you must love the game and the genre.

The position is of course paid so send me your rates as well.

Please send me your applications as Private messages here, including your Discord tag OR your Skype.

• Like 1

with that level of quality u are just ruining the experience for players and expectations for those who might wanted to play...

That's why i told u that i hoped it would never be alive project... still hope , just abandon it it require too much time and $ to invest to get near to what it should be .

1 minute ago, LightFusionMain said:

with that level of quality u are just ruining the experience for players and expectations for those who might wanted to play...

I would love to know more about your concerns.

Can you please elaborate? What is of poor quality, and what doesn't meet the expectations of players?

3 hours ago, .Elfocrash said:

Announcement

I am currently recruiting for a Community Manager for the server.

The role has the following responsibilities:

• Ingame support for players
  • Out of game support using the L2BattleRoyale management tools
  • First line support for issues
  • Resolving or Escalating of issues
  • Forum partitipation

What the role DOES NOT INVOLVE:

• Server design and gameplay decision making
  • Any permissions outside of the management tools

You also must be in a position of signing a NDA (non-disclosure agreement) with me.

You MUST be fluent in both verbal and written English and you must love the game and the genre.

The position is of course paid so send me your rates as well.

Please send me your applications as Private messages here, including your Discord tag OR your Skype.

I even love the game, I like Genre, so much I have PUBG, Realm Royale, Fortnite among others battleroyale. But I need to be fluent in English. :/ 

I am already accustomed to NDA, I have already participated in several Closed alpha / beta games with NDA
if you do not find anyone, I am at your disposal, although I think you will find it easy

7 hours ago, .Elfocrash said:

I would love to know more about your concerns.

Can you please elaborate? What is of poor quality, and what doesn't meet the expectations of players?

huh funny guy,

what u expect to hear,that i make u a full list of gameplay elements, that makes player feel and want to play a game like that ?

Open Pubg, play a bit, compare to you'r and you would see, just naming a server battleroyal and adding few elements of poor quality wont give not even near 100 players, the amount of time u spend equals the amount of players u get, u did this mod in few weeks and u now expect a huge amount of players.U talk too much and do less, and u know why.

Also players expect the same gameplay as it was in pubg, fortnite, etc. U cant simply give it in few weeks, months, by work of 1 guy(yourself) and some $ on  advertisement , shitty website, etc. 

U just ruining those expectations , truly people want some BattleRoyal in lineage 2 style, but not of that poor quality, they would think more about that something like this is impossible and wouldn't even look in that direction in future, even if it would be realized  as it should .

Edited by LightFusionMain