Iordanov

Share Iordanov Interface Version 3.6.9 (Interlude Only)

8 minutes ago, Celestine said:

everything works perfect recheck systextures before you login to a server you replacing something wrong.

it works, just copy file by file, when the folders were modified with capital letters, I did not take the files, Thank you very much !!!

Stupid and sensual Celestine :*

Edited by necrofilo1

Hey - first of all I want to thank you for this amazing interface and for your work! Also thanks to kraken for the l2ui share.

Now, I installed the interface, it's working alright, but I got an issue.. The problem is that everything is transparent - when I say everything I mean NPC dialogues, inventory, wh, status(alt+t), skills (alt+k), quests and all those anyway. Map as well. Any idea as to what's going on? Oh also, the 4th option in options should be "Other" but mine is just blank, also 1 of the lines in it is missing. Here is a pic overall: https://gyazo.com/042a79dfff691193cc2cf74d6bd86f8e

What i've tried so far: Fully clean client install, not adding my custom l2ini/user/options/sysmsg (not that they should interact in some way)..

I appreciate any info and regards

2 minutes ago, wateveromaigod said:

Hey - first of all I want to thank you for this amazing interface and for your work! Also thanks to kraken for the l2ui share.

Now, I installed the interface, it's working alright, but I got an issue.. The problem is that everything is transparent - when I say everything I mean NPC dialogues, inventory, wh, status(alt+t), skills (alt+k), quests and all those anyway. Map as well. Any idea as to what's going on? Oh also, the 4th option in options should be "Other" but mine is just blank, also 1 of the lines in it is missing. Here is a pic overall: https://gyazo.com/042a79dfff691193cc2cf74d6bd86f8e

What i've tried so far: Fully clean client install, not adding my custom l2ini/user/options/sysmsg (not that they should interact in some way)..

I appreciate any info and regards

there are no problems i will explain you how to fix all

Open Options/Game Near the intiallize there is Transparent and remove it

about Other you should use Interface sysstring-e.dat and everything will work good.

2 minutes ago, Celestine said:

there are no problems i will explain you how to fix all

Open Options/Game Near the intiallize there is Transparent and remove it

about Other you should use Interface sysstring-e.dat and everything will work good.

I already tried disabling "Transparent" but it didn't work.. But I will try again maybe i'm wrong..

Of course sysstring-e.dat is where it's supposed to be!

2 minutes ago, wateveromaigod said:

I already tried disabling "Transparent" but it didn't work.. But I will try again maybe i'm wrong..

Of course sysstring-e.dat is where it's supposed to be!

for me works everything perfect.