Looking L2 Pride CT 2.3 Source Client Patch

k4yN

Question

Hi, as the title said: I'm Looking L2 Pride CT 2.3 Source Client Patch.

This mean i do not request someone got pride patch from other unknown sources

if someone can post any link i will appreciated.

Edited by k4yN

3 hours ago, HowardStern said:

12 hours ago, k4yN said:

20 minutes ago, k4yN said:

Still nothing? For real now... none has pride clear client patch?

For real.. You don't have it?!

You say such crap while you don't. No one cares for old patches, packs and so on. Only few wannabe admina could have it. 

• Upvote 1

You have problem measuring others with your brain or with your godly power from a simple question/request,

you did not give any helpful answer and you irony shows disrespect by abusing comments.
Normally behavior like this even here should be ban-able, if this forum its still active from right admins.

You show disrespect by bumping your topic, while rules say you simply cant do it. Moreover, you whine that no one can help you / provide what you want. Make a request and wait, whining will change strictly nothing. If someone got the files and want to help you, they will, otherwise you are on your own. It's not a market.

So, yeah. You are the one with bad behavior. You are free to go.

And that barely readable font, God. 

14 hours ago, k4yN said:

You have problem measuring others with your brain or with your godly power from a simple question/request,

you did not give any helpful answer and you irony shows disrespect by abusing comments.
Normally behavior like this even here should be ban-able, if this forum its still active from right admins.

You are another retarded kid lf pride patch to use with the shared sources and open another shitty server gtfo pleb go find a job

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, 'Hater said:

You are another retarded kid lf pride patch to use with the shared sources and open another shitty server gtfo pleb go find a job

epic

On 11/3/2018 at 1:37 AM, k4yN said:

No offense speaking out of experience you just got the shared CT2.3 pride sources and you want the patch to create another pride server.

I'm having clients in maxcheaters since 2012 and the 100% of those who want pride server are 21-24 years old who just want //gmspeed 3

but if you tell them, they will respond like "No, i don't want copy it exactly just make a decent and nice server". So if you'are about to make a server

at least find a decent ammount of money (100-150-200) and buy a H5 at least or a classic one. 

Also use a normal font. Its not readable.

9 minutes ago, Evie Frye said:

No offense speaking out of experience you just got the shared CT2.3 pride sources and you want the patch to create another pride server.

I'm having clients in maxcheaters since 2012 and the 100% of those who want pride server are 21-24 years old who just want //gmspeed 3

but if you tell them, they will respond like "No, i don't want copy it exactly just make a decent and nice server". So if you'are about to make a server

at least find a decent ammount of money (100-150-200) and buy a H5 at least or a classic one. 

Also use a normal font. Its not readable.

like then it could be successfull.

wannabe adms are forever wannabes, no matter what,always they'll miss smth and always will be far from a making a good server.

if there is no effort,time,and maybe hiring a dev (if adms can't fix some things)  then no chances of a good server,agree tho on finding some good files instead of outdated shared packs

2 hours ago, camenomat0 said:

wannabe adms are forever wannabes, no matter what,always they'll miss smth and always will be far from a making a good server.

if there is no effort,time,and maybe hiring a dev (if adms can't fix some things)  then no chances of a good server,agree tho on finding some good files instead of outdated shared packs

There is a protocol here my little beloved legendary follower.  If you want create a server and you don't have knowledge at least spend a big budget. Free and successful doesn't fit together in 2018

10 minutes ago, Evie Frye said:

There is a protocol here my little beloved legendary follower.  If you want create a server and you don't have knowledge at least spend a big budget. Free and successful doesn't fit together in 2018

yeap saying the same thing.

2 hours ago, camenomat0 said:

First of all there isn't such thing as perfect.
Second of all most of the devs were wannabe admins or something like that.

You  don't come a footballer if you are like : "I play football but i don't wanna be a big superstar multi millioner footballer."

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, L2J NexuS said:

First of all there isn't such thing as perfect.
Second of all most of the devs were wannabe admins or something like that.

You  don't come a footballer if you are like : "I play football but i don't wanna be a big superstar multi millioner footballer."

Afcourse there is, i can make you a perfect code. Perfect enough that you'll rub your eyes in a part that they will disappear :O