Beyond.lt Threats against iPlay project

Lovely Gentleman wished to speak with me directly, which i accepted - moment he joined our discord channel he managed to insult my female colleagues (unfortunately i dont have that part shown), but you can judge your self about their project leader.

Edited by iPlay.GG - KromBacher

1 hour ago, Anarchy said:

11 minute video man, tl;dr you should sum it up a little

Unfortunately , i dont want to "Sum it up" else it would be "Twisting Words", rather have it as it is.

At the end, did he said that Your server is not going to be open? Was it some kind of a  threat ? Or did I heard it wrong? lol

1 minute ago, PixelCave said:

At the end, did he said that Your server is not going to be open? Was it some kind of a  threat ? Or did I heard it wrong? lol

you heard it right. 

10 minutes ago, PixelCave said:

What a piece of shit...He faild by his own fault, and now he's trying to...idk...blame everyone else? Well, GG.

I'm about to wrap up with such admin, already spent 6 hours of my time to "advertising" him around different places and translating the chat to Russian for our russian colleagues. To put it short, am i worried? - of course i am, can i handle? - definitely. It might be "bumpy" start on 1st of March, but what ever comes - we are prepared.

Next days will be  focusing on preparing server (Clean installation), tripple checking each configuration made in server, still have some ai.obj development that needs to be finished, advertisement & there we go.

Cheers, goodnight!

PS: if Mod or admin wishes, he can lock the topic (but not delete it) - video is to show, what kind of people L2 servers are being Ran by (I'm sure you already knew, heres another example).

Edited by iPlay.GG - KromBacher

Not going to spoil that troll party, but a ddos wars is something common in l2 and overall something I'm against as of my position, but its happening, with this video or without it. Are you afraid of being ddosed? Yes + taking credit of a hyped topic (not accidentally our TS has a server link in his signature). Reminds me threads started on our behalf. 

Idk if my word counts, but with all respect, they have a nice idea, they've made couple mistakes in the middle, no doubt. But put a person in stress after he spilled in more than most servers make in 1 project and hopping he'll go nice on you? this is not a fairy tale and expect to take responsibility over this leak. (imho not promising anything ofcourse)

Not taking any side, just saying this attempt to take hype over a hyped server is pathetic.

p.s. they're not our clients and I've no interests to find truth, just something I've concluded myself. Also as I know the project we're talking about, there was no initial intend to put any crypto miner in the client, as well as I stated my opinion, people with such budgets don't detect on themselves over a simple virustotal scan, purely because there're tons of other options to do if it was planned to be, it was a mistake of which the responsible party paid in full for the damage done.

Head's up :)

Edited by l2-scripts
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, l2-scripts said:

For what lol? :)

For heads up and your opinion - i totally agree that they had very nice idea, brilliant, A+

• 2 weeks later...