Best Interlude pack(+source) currently available?

lucera is by far the best pack but without source ( you dont need it thou since the dev is really friendly and will do anything you need ) 

46 minutes ago, MrPro* said:

lucera is by far the best pack but without source ( you dont need it thou since the dev is really friendly and will do anything you need ) 

Just curious on what basis you're judging a pack

2 minutes ago, Sdw said:

Just curious on what basis you're judging a pack

as a player , balance/quests/working skills ,shits like that

On 31.12.2017 at 7:24 PM, zemaitis said:

Just thought the more people are aware the better. Maybe new years miracle will happen and TK will pull out his head out of his own ass. Who knows.

Would like to have source, but lucera admin doesn't sell it.

I also have those sources. I am fixing bugs and implementing customs to the pack currently

1 hour ago, vampir said:

I also have those sources. I am fixing bugs and implementing customs to the pack currently

Which sources do u have? lucera old shared?

1 hour ago, zemaitis said:

Which sources do u have? lucera old shared?

No, Lucera2. Version that I have is like 2 months old, though developer is adding only customs now so i dont bother to buy update

Edited by vampir

2 minutes ago, zavior said:

if you  are skilled you are not need the source you can make it alone if you havbe thew compile pack

Decompile and create new source nice idea to kill your life..better write sources from zero 

5 hours ago, MrPro* said:

you dont need it thou since the dev is really friendly and will do anything you need  

Like I would give him my codes, my fixes and whatsoever, so he can benefit from that. Get real. 

Such thinking is good for someone with zero java knowledge. 

9 minutes ago, Reborn12 said:

Decompile and create new source nice idea to kill your life..better write sources from zero 

you can make the source like 1-2 days max if you are skilled so you are not kill youir life justa you dont spend 1k euro for 2 days work

4 minutes ago, zavior said:

you can make the source like 1-2 days max if you are skilled so you are not kill youir life justa you dont spend 1k euro for 2 days work

Are you sure ? Rewrite sources and clean them in 2 days?are you trolling or what?you must spend at least 23 hours per day in your pc to do this

23 minutes ago, zavior said:

if you  are skilled you are not need the source you can make it alone if you havbe thew compile pack

Even if you decompile the jar my friend you must know that you will never get exactly the same code . Your sources will be like 80-90% 

4 minutes ago, Reborn12 said:

Are you sure ? Rewrite sources and clean them in 2 days?are you trolling or what?you must spend at least 23 hours per day in your pc to do this

ofcource is not something hard only stupid ppl pays for sources in 2017 - 2018

Just now, melron said:

Even if you decompile the jar my friend you must know that you will never get exactly the same code . Your sources will be like 80-90% 

what? xd and now you are l2j developer? ok i dont want to speak with you just delete this guy from l2jdeveloper IF YOU ARE SKILLED you will have 100% source codes