Best Interlude pack(+source) currently available?

Just now, zavior said:

vampir he comes in my wards vampir i am wrong with this i say? i trust only you because you are the only 1 skilled in this forum 

I have decompiled 3 lineage 2 packs like this. If you are skilled and use right decompiler, you will not have any kind of problems when server goes live.

4 minutes ago, zavior said:

what? xd and now you are l2j developer? ok i dont want to speak with you just delete this guy from l2jdeveloper IF YOU ARE SKILLED you will have 100% source codes

You can promote yourself to take my seat anytime , The thing that you can write sources by your own in 1-2-3-4-5 days is different than decompile a jar and get the sources. I doubt that you can have the same  sources from decompiler without changing something

1 minute ago, melron said:

You can promote yourself to take my seat anytime , The thing that you can write sources by your own in 1-2-3-4-5 days is different than decompile a jar and get the sources. I doubt that you can have the same  sources from decompiler without changing something

Decompiler will not give you same sources, but using couple of them for different parts of code(or fixing errors manually), then using tools for formatting will do the job perfectly

Just now, vampir said:

Decompiler will not give you same sources, but using couple of them for different parts of code(or fixing errors manually), then using tools for formatting will do the job perfectly

that was my point. No one decompiler can give you the same sources. What this zavior is saying is if you are skilled you can get them by decompiler. You have to do things to get them correctly

2 minutes ago, melron said:

that was my point. No one decompiler can give you the same sources. What this zavior is saying is if you are skilled you can get them by decompiler. You have to do things to get them correctly

Nobody was saying this is easy

5 minutes ago, vampir said:

Nobody was saying this is easy

Someone said that :) I know that its not easy. Just sometimes some ppl trying to be smart thats all

Just now, zavior said:

idont say you can get the codes with decompiler i say if you are skilled you can get full source code 

it was your answer in my post when i said that a decompiler cant give you 100% the same code, Go back and check it

Edited by melron

53 minutes ago, Sdw said:

So, how are those source looking ? Is it clean ? Is it really aiming to be retail ? 

They look like any other russian pack. Those files are downgrade from gracia, after testing them for a while i have noticed that it has maybe 1% of bugs that acis has, all of them easily to be fixed.

18 hours ago, zavior said:

lucera is the best source, they have some bugs like all java files but you can fix it if you are good in your job .With simple wards its ok pack for server

They dont give you source.