interlude [L2OFF] L2Mid

SkyLord

stop crying nabs , noone force you play l2mid , but all this stresses animals that wake up at the morning with thiking how else to he show hes hater attitute on forums like this.

l2mid is good server , i can say much better than much others that i played , and i wil give exemple here la2dream.com , that allow some  cp's to sell items for real money , and  as prooves i can show discuttion betwen me and  Alexander or Neo of la2dream saying yes yes they gonna do something but they dind !!

SO if you play on l2mid.com you  can come say how is svr , but if you DIND EVEN ENETERD SERVER , how can you say is crap server and etc ? i like i wil say your mother is a   b1tch no ? i dont know her but i assuse what she is .... wake up brainless people , do something useless with your life than stay here on forums 2/7 waiting for a good post where you can show your  fighter attitute behind the computer !!! And now you can comment whatever you want about what i writed , bt this  is the true , and i dont give a fuck what some randoms from forum will think !!!

I PLAY ON L2 MID ,  and me MicuTzu i recomand the server !!!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, zavior said:

your both servers classic / dragon fail too ;)

also l2mid is not x25 ofcource is x10 very hard xp

yes for that reason classic has full stream channels with our server ,fcking dog of tales that u even dare to speak .  On highfives are on top so no comment , soon interlude and skylord smell the ground like vercetti doing . 

1 hour ago, MicuTzu said:

stop crying nabs , noone force you play l2mid , but all this stresses animals that wake up at the morning with thiking how else to he show hes hater attitute on forums like this.

l2mid is good server , i can say much better than much others that i played , and i wil give exemple here la2dream.com , that allow some  cp's to sell items for real money , and  as prooves i can show discuttion betwen me and  Alexander or Neo of la2dream saying yes yes they gonna do something but they dind !!

SO if you play on l2mid.com you  can come say how is svr , but if you DIND EVEN ENETERD SERVER , how can you say is crap server and etc ? i like i wil say your mother is a   b1tch no ? i dont know her but i assuse what she is .... wake up brainless people , do something useless with your life than stay here on forums 2/7 waiting for a good post where you can show your  fighter attitute behind the computer !!! And now you can comment whatever you want about what i writed , bt this  is the true , and i dont give a fuck what some randoms from forum will think !!!

You say about  Dream? Man you got right, cp sell epics for real money cuz they win epic and why not? But gm don't have problem with that, and normal players can get profit from game on dream, on l2mid skylord sell  epics and items for real money and this is a prove many times. So be silence about "black market".

BTW. I play on 2 first edition l2mid and i can say it's totally bugland with 0 skill developer and corrupted owner :) This is my last post here, stop waste time for this shit :P GL

• Maxtor unpinned this topic
5 hours ago, MicuTzu said:

hahaha u made my day :)

9 hours ago, Forlan said:

yes for that reason classic has full stream channels with our server ,fcking dog of tales that u even dare to speak .  On highfives are on top so no comment , soon interlude and skylord smell the ground like vercetti doing . 

full of stream , since  for stream you have pa, yea gratz you  had 10 ppl streaming. 

1 hour ago, AchYlek said:

so much hate about top server eune!

Sad storka is he doesn't want  to reveal true online of the project (ofc, you can't modify //who output, only photoshop it).
Every admin who server really has this amount of players will give no crap to share //who output. Well, not in this case I guess :D

14 hours ago, Forlan said:

classic has 5 streamers and is full of bugs also you are shit in high five alot of fails era/lionna/dragon just delete l2 and ho make tetris server retards xD

5 minutes ago, zavior said:

classic has 5 streamers and is full of bugs also you are shit in high five alot of fails era/lionna/dragon just delete l2 and ho make tetris server retards xD

brazonka is happy for 2k euro per server, sad storka :(

19 hours ago, SkyLord said:

these clans wasnt in giran becasue they wait for cabrio.

M4qFXtZ.png

Bro.. we killed cabrio and after we came giran  sorry but true

22 hours ago, L2Garnet said:

I am asking for //who as i dont want to calculate your players, please do not avoid the question dude :) and I am waiting to see it tonight, not tomorrow or so :)

Edit: cool. If you cant provide screenshot of //who tonight you dont need to do it at all :) it's all clear now about L2mid :)

I promise you i will stream today. There is 2500 real online in l2mid.com

http://twitch.tv/l2mid

I will share video too. :)