interlude [L2OFF] L2Mid

SkyLord

On 10/20/2017 at 6:21 AM, Nasif said:

good luck..

but for me need change name of server, u have bad rep for community (personal opinion)

la2dreams  big  shi.t sv full epic  bot and 2 fps pvp mass epic stf kido.i.

I do not have so many fingers to count the bugs

Russians and Brazilians have nothing to look for in this game

Edited by valentin

Hehe, on l2mid always same bugs, he buy rdy pack and he don't have source or he don't know how to edit it nvm. but nothing fixed.

You say about dream? When l2mid got the same online and don't fail after week, you can say about dream, but now just be silence.

When dream start nobody say "fail" "bugland" etc. like in l2mid topic's, all edition of dream is 100% success. BTW if you got 2 fps in mass pvp, make good interface or buy new pc.

All srv have bugs and this is part of this game.

BTW. You crying about bot? Man in what world you are alive? Adrenaline work everywhere.

In my opinion mid is total crap bcs. of Skylord he is totally noob who make srv only to get money :) GL

OK

5 hours ago, kierownik said:

Hehe, on l2mid always same bugs, he buy rdy pack and he don't have source or he don't know how to edit it nvm. but nothing fixed.

3osUek6.png

Maybe we have some little bugs.. but we are trying ;)

u join october 2017? who knows who u are :) another kidhater.

Edited by SkyLord

6 hours ago, SkyLord said:

OK

3osUek6.png

Maybe we have some little bugs.. but we are trying ;)

u join october 2017? who knows who u are :) another kidhater.

I'm not hater man, i just say dream is better for me, i play on your srv 3 times, and never again :) But GL for you :)

You claim to have 3000 players yet you are so lame to come and advertise it on other's private servers such as mine :D

Until when fake servers and lameass admins.

1.thumb.png.285a48049f47055cce7787908dfd7007.png

9 hours ago, L2 OvC said:

You claim to have 3000 players yet you are so lame to come and advertise it on other's private servers such as mine :D

Until when fake servers and lameass admins.

1.thumb.png.285a48049f47055cce7787908dfd7007.png

like skylord got time for spam trash servers like your. its from random playa not from him

Yeah right, a random player will waste his time to log in some forum, register an account and advertise some random server.

Your logic is the best.

P.S. your lameass server did it too.

Edited by L2 OvC

11 hours ago, AchYlek said:

like skylord got time for spam trash servers like your. its from random playa not from him

You compare faction server with low rate? omg lol fail. go away from interlude clients league of Line 2 legend player. open your browser. write l2tales.com and make refresh every 1 minutes, another upcoming server hi5 is coming from our fantastic Professional administrator Avoukatos.