Vitality Effect For Interlude

7 hours ago, Charm3R said:

If someone can help us with the path then i'll share the code.

it's very easy to be modified since it replaces sleep abnormal in-game you can simple via eclipse add it any where u like for example most of servers use that abnormal on armors on enchant level etc when i find free time cuz a lot work will post u how to do it 

Cheers.

Edited by Celestine
  • Upvote 1

• SweeTs locked this topic
  • Celestine unlocked this topic
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

• 7 months later...
1 hour ago, Zorax said:

The problem is to replace the sleep effect, it could replace some other effect.
If I give someone sleep, they will have this effect, it wouldn't be nice.

3 vitality effects here:

https://discord.com/channels/766072687629434891/766072688577740832/952558692048441444

27 minutes ago, NevesOma said:

These effects are nice, but they're like skill/buffs, so they're useless.
Since it's not an abnormal effect, and it's a buff effect that goes off when you logout, to use it as a buff it should only go off when the buff ends.

2 hours ago, Zorax said:

These effects are nice, but they're like skill/buffs, so they're useless.
Since it's not an abnormal effect, and it's a buff effect that goes off when you logout, to use it as a buff it should only go off when the buff ends.

In this case try to make new abnormal and it will works well. Don't forget to edit the DLL.

3 hours ago, NevesOma said:

In this case try to make new abnormal and it will works well. Don't forget to edit the DLL.

edit dll? laugh

It would be more useful if these effects replaced the abnormal effect not used in the interlude. Or it can even be used as a buff, since it leaves the character when the buff ends and not when you relog.

But the biggest problem with this effect is that you can buff countless times and the effect will accumulate on the character when turning into a purple mass.

This is just constructive criticism, I'm not belittling your work, know how to recognize the difference.