Report Almostgood For Flame

pirama

Right now you are doin exactly the same.

I didnt get it. Why are you even here? I thought a report topic must contains the member who report someone and the last post should be from any mod with the result based on the proofs .

Yes im doing exactly the same and this is my last post just to explain you how this section should work. Do not ask me something i wont even come again in this post...

you go to competitors topic to post nosense and imaginary shits

and i called you scammer like others, cuz you are selling backdoored shit for 100eur :D

You're in a greek forum, flaming greeks. Your personality is lower than Metro gipsy boy.

you go to competitors topic to post nosense and imaginary shits

and i called you scammer like others, cuz you are selling backdoored shit for 100eur :D

you are not customer ( and i have 3 customers ) 
no one of them have any problem
all customers have customer acc on ExGuard forum ( and no one have post any problem )
so who can you tell me scamer ?

about backdoored is ridiculous ( i don't open connection with other ghost ip ) the connection is only ( client -> server , server -> client )
just you are e people who don't have nothing yours and spam and flame other who have create a project

good or not i have customers and they can tell more about scam or backdoor ect ....

you have 1 proofs for that who you said for me ?

the point is, noone will believe it was not his intention to execute whatever command he wanted on remote PCs, "url feature" is just coverup

Its the correct way to open a URL on the default browser of the windows PC. Lots of apps use it, and pirama just googled how to do it, he is not smart enough to use it as a coverup for his shits

Its the correct way to open a URL on the default browser of the windows PC. Lots of apps use it, and pirama just googled how to do it, he is not smart enough to use it as a coverup for his shits

correct way includes validation of url, not tossing whatever comes from network into shellexecute, we can only assume he didn't do that on purpose.

@AccessDenied

what are you still doing here? looking for new victims? :D

correct way includes validation of url, not tossing whatever comes from network into shellexecute, we can only assume he didn't do that on purpose.

@AccessDenied

Validation of what? If the network is not secure then the "victim" has already much more problems to worry about than a ShellExecute that was made to open URLs. 

I believe that this is the standard and most used way to open the browser with a URL easy and not to worry about incompatibilities... 

pdiI5v8DTUKq0rlpbUiipg.png

ofc and i have learned many from google and on java and on c++

the point is, noone will believe it was not his intention to execute whatever command he wanted on remote PCs, "url feature" is just coverup

first of all as ExGuard i can't send enything on user client

@AccessDenied

i don't create it with this purpose , and i fix my mistake on the next update from report ( before 26 days for today )
but you don't said the protection backdoored before 26 days , you tell it today and you call me and scammer

can you explain me why ?

Validation of what? If the network is not secure then the "victim" has already much more problems to worry about than a ShellExecute that was made to open URLs. 

I believe that this is the standard and most used way to open the browser with a URL easy and not to worry about incompatibilities... 

pdiI5v8DTUKq0rlpbUiipg.png

Any server owner running that soft can now take over your entire PC, gg

I am the owner, and the author of the above, my players have nothing to worry about cause I am an ethical admin and I don't intend to do shits.

PS: If you fear ShellExecute so much, then uninstall windows and use Linux like I do, almost all applications/programs we use everyday use it.

I should probably explain further because the point is being lost apparently on you and pirama, when you're making a software you will be selling to random people, you take on the responsibility of anything which is done with that software as part of your brand, if a server owner has the capability to use your software to backdoor a player's PC, you can bet your fucking ass those players aren't going to blame the server owner as much as they're gonna come right for the soft which allowed him to do it.

By not filtering URLs he enables every single 12 year old kid opening 1 month servers who buys this shit to be able to take over players PCs, it shows that anyone who does that knows NOTHING about basic bitch security, it's a fucking guard soft how can it be made by someone who knows nothing about basic operation security for their OWN software, never mind someone else's soft that they're trying to protect (l2) and someone else's soft they're trying to protect AGAINST (the bots etc)

anyway ... that is off topic .. i have add filter after your report ... so no reason for talk for this after 26 days from fix

he enables every single 12 year old kid opening 1 month servers who buys this shit to be able to take over players PCs, it shows that anyone who does that knows NOTHING about basic bitch security, it's a fucking guard soft how can it be made by someone who knows nothing about basic operation security for their OWN software, never mind someone else's soft that they're trying to protect (l2) and someone else's soft they're trying to protect AGAINST (the bots etc)

thats the summary which led me and few other ppl calling pirama business as a scam, no flame from my side.

@MeVsYou feel free to chatban me so i wont get triggered by these stupid mofos

Edited by AlmostGood

thats the summary which led me and few other ppl calling pirama business as a scam, no flame from my side.

the protection added on forum before 40 days

before 30 days is this about backdoor , bypass and other

before 26 days i fix and bypass and filter for url and more feature added on project ...

and you coming now to tell on global chat your summary ? for what ? for what happened before 26 days ?

or you are said me one report ( about security or what ever and i don't fix it ? )

im don't looking if you are my customer or no ( if you give me one report ) for sure if is correct report can i fix it

but for you can call me scammer if you are is customer and to have give me report ( and if i don't fix it , then you can tell me scammer )

you can call me scammer and if i said you lies for i sell you my protection

Alright chat banned.

Enough with the drama guys.

Topic locked.