classic [L2Off] L2Sublimity

OpalSnow

Always the same cock suckers of opalslow...mepf scion and few more...dont you get borred of the same shit? Same interlude same fail after few weeks...

Checked beta guess what he s unprepared no shops no adena no lv up and he want us to check all features in 24h

Its obviously he aims for a cashgrab than fu all and close the server...he worked couple months and all he did was on design not on server side...the rest is easy thing and even unexperienced devs can build things opal start webdesign not servers its done with interlude and if you want classic step off its not for you....its too much work to do and the russian files are trash so gl tomorrow you ll need some

This midrate community crap dont deserve any efforts they always qq they always leave and you waste your time as developer and as player because we put time to play and those mofos leave cuz they are pro's

cry

Always the same cock suckers of opalslow...mepf scion and few more...dont you get borred of the same shit? Same interlude same fail after few weeks...

Checked beta guess what he s unprepared no shops no adena no lv up and he want us to check all features in 24h

Its obviously he aims for a cashgrab than fu all and close the server...he worked couple months and all he did was on design not on server side...the rest is easy thing and even unexperienced devs can build things opal start webdesign not servers its done with interlude and if you want classic step off its not for you....its too much work to do and the russian files are trash so gl tomorrow you ll need some

This midrate community crap dont deserve any efforts they always qq they always leave and you waste your time as developer and as player because we put time to play and those mofos leave cuz they are pro's

or you can just stfu when u have no idea

I don't play Interlude regular , I play Classic normally

Sublimity never failed , will never fail 

the only reason u don't join is u would get owned

get good 

go play lol and cs over and over and over again

Edited by Scion

over 1,500 ++

max 600 online not even close to 1k but still the guys who joined most of them will stay for 2-3 months+ 

Edited by MrPro*

XDDDD

in giran stay over 300ppl . Online its 1500 +

if there were 300 people in giran you wouldn't even move

Edited by MrPro*

Logged with adrenaline first 10 minutes giran 650 players including boxes and etc.

This was the most failure server that came from opal. No bot protection, rush development, nothing impressive. Adding a free classic mode and a free custom zone to interlude should make us cry? I doubt, opal you've become now officially expired, officially 2nd hand developer and officially "i dont give a fck just make donations"

This time buddy you'll pay ur vacation from your own pocket not from donations. Good luck with the rest of 300-350 players you still got.

the main thing i have against the server is the mage problem which seems to occur on literally every mid rate server in existence

what is it you might ask and why/how can we address this

although probably nobody will read it or even do anything about it i will write it anyway just because its so important

with my phd from yale on lineage 2 i will present you the extensive research that i have conducted over the 14.88 years of my experience

why they are a problem -

necromancers are the most infuriating thing to play against and has no counterplay and are straight overpowered in every way

• low mana costs (more like none)
  • overpowered toggles
  • chain cc (anchor silence abyss doom)
  • takes no damage (transfer pain)
  • 2v1 (summon hurts and tanks a shit ton of damage)

they are the fastest farmers in the game and have arguably the highest dps out of any class in the game (besides like frenzy destroyer or zealot tyrant)

they have the highest burst out of anything in the game (mcrit on S jewels = 4-5k)

they have lots of debuffs and can chain cc you

can optimize setup defensively due to less reliance on multiple buffs meaning they can take more resists etc (no need for lifesteal, crit, crit damage, accuracy, evasion etc)

robe stats naturally make them tankier combined with defensive buffs

are not gated by cd's or mana costs (MANA POTIONS IM LOOKING AT YOU)

• since mage toggles are already overpowered the tradeoff in a normal server is that they eat a lot of mana (arcane power, transfer pain) however mana potions remove that issue

potential ways you can control the mage problem

1 - mana potions 1/2 amount (500->250) when in combat

2 - disable mana potions if flagged

3 - mana potions 3-5 sec cd's

4 - reinforce 'glass cannon' concept (-pdef,mdef,hp but +matk a little)

5 - increase cd's

mages on mid rates literally dominate every stage of the game from the moment they press that buff button and tp to whatever zone - they are just straight overpowered from early to end game

although i have to say the diversity on the server is a lot better compared to like l2 mid or something (98% mage, 1% archer, 1% other) / here its like (80% mage, 10% archer, 5% buffers, 5% others)

i understand why people complain to you and urge you to not nerf mages. the answer is quite simple. they want to abuse op and can not fathom the idea of mages being in line with other classes and wants to keep on playing the most overpowered group of classes in the game thinking they are good

mages remove the need for... archers (ranged dps because mages out dps them and are about as tanky although you can argue that a full mage party is easy to counter because you can replace armor buff with elemental resists but..), warlord (because their aoe is like 10x better and isnt reduced by amount of mobs), dwarfs (even tho theres no spoil they prob farm faster than dwarf anyway), armor items (since mobs are so easy to kill players should itemize jewels instead of armor just like how i use plated leather at 77 because nobody plays fighter therefore i dont need armor to fight them)

Edited by big man bill