classic [L2Off] L2Sublimity

OpalSnow

eu servers very bad admins dont pay you to play but ru servers if u have big side u getting paid so for what i have to bot? :D

It's called corruption. But such degraded nation as Russians thinks it's normal and fair.

It's called corruption. But such degraded nation as Russians thinks it's normal and fair.

Shut up b1tch. It all depends of the GM Team, not coz of the nation.

And btw, you are so facking stupid to undestand: this servers you said are not russian, their owners are from Ukraine.

So shut the fuck up, and back to ur banana-tree.

Edited by TommyVersace

only i want know if your server have unique protections for adrenaline private bot program, only this... and i will join 

Im playing in one server, and i see ppl with x5 acc making quest tt, spoilers in all zones botting, etc.. all maps with bots.. destroy the game really

only i want know if your server have unique protections for adrenaline private bot program, only this... and i will join 

Im playing in one server, and i see ppl with x5 acc making quest tt, spoilers in all zones botting, etc.. all maps with bots.. destroy the game really

happens since years now,and in many servers eben with protect pai bots working,so still is a problem if you play normally

Shut up b1tch. It all depends of the GM Team, not coz of the nation.

And btw, you are so facking stupid to undestand: this servers you said are not russian, their owners are from Ukraine.

So shut the fuck up, and back to ur banana-tree.

Corruption is corruption. Big difference... Russia or Ukraine, both are post comunistic countries with similar mentality.

And it's not like I'm against Russians. I love russians and I agree with their politics, for example about Syria. I have ukrainian and belarusian friends. They are great people. So dont be mad but corruption is never good.

happens since years now,and in many servers eben with protect pai bots working,so still is a problem if you play normally

if the server no have protections for private adrenaline, is the real shit

if the server no have protections for private adrenaline, is the real shit

exactly,cause only those who can buy paid bots would be above all,like ebery server who runs prem bots and all pay for tts free farm