Lineage 2 Innova (Eu) Opens A New Helios Server

my friend russians are already 97+ full party, but they mucho donotors 

y but when you see the marketplace here you see barely any lv 105 chars on Core and that's 5 years old serbidorko. It apparently gets russio-core after 100

Go play H5 shit like you used to do. Why play Helios?

It was too good with Achylko, he had to bring balance to the L2 universe again. 

Uchylko is not the hero we wanted, but not the one we need right now either.

Go play H5 shit like you used to do. Why play Helios?

as i said before,

there is like 50% comunity from h5 serbers :D lot of friends... idk wanted tried that chronicle, but im sure i will quit it after 85+

But how can you play a server with only 2000 online o.O? H5 privates have 10000, its much more online!

P.S: You will only realize how shit H5 is, even if you find helios shitty, H5 is shittier.

Edited by Nik

But how can you play a server with only 2000 online o.O? H5 privates have 10000, its much more online!

P.S: You will only realize how shit H5 is, even if you find helios shitty, H5 is shittier.

wtf i was the only one who was saying real online at h5 serbers, and everyone flamed me bcs of that ;d

w/e i didnt change that god is more shity than h5 ;d at god is not end game and mucho shits

Keep going till 85 at least

me not at home atm, so i will be 85 lvl maybe in 2 weeks ;D

w/e i like god till 85, after its game pay to win or  go nolife 

Edited by AchYlek

Lvl 85 is in max 2 days. Getting gear after that without donate is hard. Helios is mucho donate, so GL trying to get brooches and jewels and OP agathion and OP dyes and abundance talisman etc etc without donate on retail :D Makes me wonder what class you chose to play...

Edited by Nik