Do You Like Those Weapons For A Mid Rate?

Book doesn't work too, you can instead reuse existing books and up their stats (as it's a nice form of wepaons, but so far never used) to make them competitive towards existing scenarios. Like more mAtk but no SA acumen.

About previous answer, Varka blunt and ketra pole. Halisha bow is really at the limit of being too much.

Book doesn't work too, you can instead reuse existing books and up their stats (as it's a nice form of wepaons, but so far never used) to make them competitive towards existing scenarios. Like more mAtk but no SA acumen.

About previous answer, Varka blunt and ketra pole. Halisha bow is really at the limit of being too much.

thank you very much, book gives double s/a it suits the gameplay it is fun cause you can play many classes cause i also have S/A to the armor sets so you have to guess your play style for example..

You want to be fast and get some matk too you take the armor for reuse + the book

You want pure damage? your get the armor for damage + the blunt but you got less survivability..

So if anyone wish to help me with the sizes + glow rescaling .. it will be fan :) i try to make something nice :)

I will add soon also rb jewls to be improved + upgraded and so on

As I had that issue on aCis, with weapon getting oversized for dwarf females, I can tell you that collision radius affect weapon size (before female were using same radius/height than male, now they're seperated). Not sure if it works with all types of weapons, though.

What I mean by that is : you can probably enforce some tweaked values on packets sending depending the current weaponId you're holding. I guess collision radius/height purposes on packets are only for that, it dynamically scales armor/weapons to fit (they wouldn't create 3+ same weapons but different sizes).

Edited by Tryskell

sin him ...

"Lady Halisha's Bow"  is Hali on l2gold... Pretty much the half are customs taken from L2gold pack with just a rename and an icon.(Dusk shield,ketra,dusk staff)

LUL

The rest are either oversized either ugly.(Like that bow which is a D grade iirc)

Sin SweeTs? Ya nuts? the counter won't hold the sins :/ too many.. dat Sweets is kraziiiii biatceee

As I had that issue on aCis, with weapon getting oversized for dwarf females, I can tell you that collision radius affect weapon size (before female were using same radius/height than male, now they're seperated). Not sure if it works with all types of weapons, though.

What I mean by that is : you can probably enforce some tweaked values on packets sending depending the current weaponId you're holding. I guess collision radius/height purposes on packets are only for that, it dynamically scales armor/weapons to fit (they wouldn't create 3+ same weapons but different sizes).

yea it affects all weapons as i know.. 3 weapons that need resize not so hard to make i guess , if someone is willing to help me cool if not i will just find another texture to replace :P

Ketra/varka arent from Gold was from L2Pride uniques firstly

Dagger was from pride plus i made the double daggers + books + bow

Not much textures to interlude, sin me for what? as a package does they look good , other than that if some are from l2gold , pride , my balls , has nothing to do ... then all custom servers are From MaxCheaters.com ... because customs are shared.. LOL

Ketra/varka arent from Gold was from L2Pride uniques firstly

Dagger was from pride plus i made the double daggers + books + bow

Not much textures to interlude, sin me for what? as a package does they look good , other than that if some are from l2gold , pride , my balls , has nothing to do ... then all custom servers are From MaxCheaters.com ... because customs are shared.. LOL

So ur topic has name "Do you like those weapons for mid rate" and the half of these exist 10 years.Lol mate,create ur own and then ask.

Congratz,i like them.Nice icons changes and nice name changes .... /not

Nice job mate! I decided to use some of them too on my project and it seems that some players from old custom servers crave them :D . For those that insist that they are stolen from other servers, let me remind you that they all exist in the official client (created for npcs obviously). Since you asked for opinion, I would suggest focusing on introducing the smaller ones cause some of them might seem uncomfortably big for players like Tryskell said. Good luck with your mid rate project!

t

Nice job mate! I decided to use some of them too on my project and it seems that some players from old custom servers crave them :D . For those that insist that they are stolen from other servers, let me remind you that they all exist in the official client (created for npcs obviously). Since you asked for opinion, I would suggest focusing on introducing the smaller ones cause some of them might seem uncomfortably big for players like Tryskell said. Good luck with your mid rate project!

thank you more than much , that reply was so encouraging regarding the troll replies

I  am in need to a client developer that can make ketra orc axe ,halisha , 2h swords smaller ..

I change the Varka one with dread bane :)

i like the idea with weapons etc waiting to see smth unique since there are no servers anymore :kappa: