Do You Want Legendary Members Rank Back?

Maxtor

Do you want Legendary Members rank back?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want Legendary Members rank back?

• Yes
    • No

Yes, but that rank should have an expiration time.

I don't think that is necessary.. If that rank needed then Maxtor should keep it..

Maxtor is trying to return old activity in this forum. If that success, then some ranks will be necessary for maxcheaters.

So, with or without expiration time, will be judged by forum's activity.

I don't think that is necessary.. If that rank needed then Maxtor should keep it..

Maxtor is trying to return old activity in this forum. If that success, then some ranks will be necessary for maxcheaters.

So, with or without expiration time, will be judged by forum's activity.

forum statistics as i checked are stable since 2015 , you dont see activity because most of visitors are guests and havent registered yet. i have hidden some sections and registrations have started growing. 

forum statistics as i checked are stable since 2015 , you dont see activity because most of visitors are guests and havent registered yet. i have hidden some sections and registrations have started growing. 

you should hide all sections so guest should register to see all the sections that will bring more registrations/new members what is the point if someone can see sections/threads? also download links :) 

Yes.. I've seen many guests exists and viewing topics...

It's a good way for hidden sections.. But maybe more sections should be hidden.. Like Shares and files on L2.

More registers, brings bigger activity..

Edited by 'Baggos'

Maxtor trying to bring back some bunch of 26-30 years old who no give a f*ck about community like dask won't help at all.

If you miss old moments, call them and go out and have some fun with them.

You can bring legendary rank back, even unban banned old people this won't change the inactivity of the forum.

I told you several times if you want to help a bit community add a better moderation in server preview section and shared files.

Right now we are full of low IQ br who spam their homemade servers in their language anywhere even in share section cause they just copy paste in all forums.

The server should get approved right by a moderator or at least an active person who delete them instantly if the server is shitty.

And please don't start "but nobody have the right to judge other's work" cause i'l come there and hit you with thor's hammer on your head -.-

I Sinned you yesterday and i'll sin you again. Afcourse i have the right to yell if someone post shitty work and fake features and make fun of "viewers" in order to get views..

Think of this and let ranks e.t.c for later use.

Maxtor trying to bring back some bunch of 26-30 years old who no give a f*ck about community like dask won't help at all.

You can bring legendary rank back, even unban banned old people this won't change the inactivity of the forum.

I told you several times if you want to help a bit community add a better moderation in server preview section and shared files.

Right now we are full of low IQ br who spam their homemade servers in their language anywhere even in share section cause they just copy paste in all forums.

The server should get approved right by a moderator or at least an active person who delete them instantly if the server is shitty.

And please don't start "but nobody have the right to judge other's work" cause i'l come there and hit you with thor's hammer on your head -.-

I Sinned you yesterday and i'll sin you again. Afcourse i have the right to yell if someone post shitty work and fake features and make fun of "viewers" in order to get views..

As i said each category will have its own moderator. So for private servers and files.

For legendary ranks you cant compare with dask member. He was spammer,never change that.

As i said each category will have its own moderator. So for private servers and files.

For legendary ranks you cant compare with dask member. He was spammer,never change that.

Ok now you're less b*tch and i love you  :-[

Finally filtered preview section for upcoming servers. 

If you do this i'll give you legendary award lel

Τι ζημιά σου έχει κάνει πια...

• 5 weeks later...