Maxcheaters.com Forum Dedicated To Lineage Ii Only?

Maxtor

Do you want MaxCheaters.com new 4.x version will be dedicated only to Lineage II ?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want MaxCheaters.com new 4.x version will be dedicated only to Lineage II ?

• Yes
    • No

Ofc im free to give any idea i want and if i get ignored or not this is not your fukin business go back to your home and eat your shoes thats what you can do best.

Whatever kiddo, I didn't talk to you, you talked to me and you're just wasting my time. Calm your tits and mind your own business, I am not in mood for trashers today 

Whatever kiddo, I didn't talk to you, you talked to me and you're just wasting my time. Calm your tits and mind your own business, I am not in mood for trashers today 

Drop your attitude and try to re-open aepvp maybe one day your serber will be placed here on Verified Private Servers list but owners like you wont achieve things like that :) 

Anyway maxtor you should focus on votes and nothng more.

I voted yes! Mxc born from Lineage II. The others boards are useless and pointless.

It is time for change! 

I think one Rank yet must be added like:

LineageII Project Owner 

Members who own a verified old Private/Public Project in Lineage II will get this rank.

I guess Tryskell must get that Rank. He will have access(as already has) in aCis Board. ;)

Edited by 'Baggos'

Do you want MaxCheaters.com new 4.x version will be dedicated only to Lineage II ?

If you vote YES, all forum categories of lineage II will be expanded, with moderators only to Lineage II:

1) Lineage II Moderator

This moderator will have full access to all lineage II areas.

2) Lineage II Java Moderator

This moderator will have access only to Lineage II Java sections, and basic access to other L2 Sections (lock,report,ban)

3) Lineage II OFF Moderator

This moderator will have access only to Lineage II OFF sections, and basic access to other L2 Sections (lock,report,ban)

4) Lineage II Client Moderator

This moderator will have access only to Lineage II Client sections, and basic access to other L2 Sections (lock,report,ban)

5) Lineage II Marketplace Moderator 

This moderator will have access only to Lineage II Marketplace sections, and basic access to other L2 Sections (lock,report,ban)

6) Private Servers Moderator 

This moderator will have access only to Lineage II Private Servers sections, and basic access to other L2 Sections (lock,report,ban)

Special Ranks:

1) LineageII Java Developer 

Members with Java knownledge based on Lineage II, will get this rank for free. Possibility to be promoted to Lineage II Java Moderator

2) LineageII OFF Developer.

Members with Lineage II official files knownledge, will get this rank for free. Possibility to be promoted to Lineage II OFF Moderator

2) LineageII Client Developer

Members with Lineage II Client knownledge, will get this rank for free. Possibility to be promoted to Lineage II Client Moderator

3) Lineage II Clan Leader

Members who have a verified old clan in Lineage II history will get automatically this rank. 

4) Lineage II Server Owner

Members who own a verified old Private Server(s) in Lineage II will get this rank.

4) Middleman (for marketplace)

Members in this rank are verified traders by MaxCheaters.com.

5) Support Team

Members in this rank will support VIPs/Premium/Platinum areas and get paid for every solution they give. 

6) Private Servers Beta Tester

Members in this rank will test all private servers in Lineage II posted in MaxCheaters.com and right a review in Private Servers Premium list. 

7) Cheater/Botter

To get this rank you need to share verified cheats/bots in Lineage II area.

All other games will be removed (**except League of Legends and Warcraft)

If  you vote NO, forum categories will include all games such as Lineage II, League of Legends , Warcraft and news such as CS:GO , Overwatch, Hearthstone etc.

1) Java moderators could be usefull to help owners with java related problems or they can sell their services to private servers this could be nice as a support system to the others.

2) Same goes for the L2OFF Platform.

3) Every Clan leader must have their clan crest before their nicknames on this forum and a new Clan Recruit Topic will be usefull for the solo players to find new clans, Clan tavern Topic will be able only for Clan leaders and Clan members only they can post there, they can talk anything they want there, wars,sieges,comments about others clan members, and anything else.

4) Server owners should be able to add their private server here but as Unverified Private servers for the beggining and after 1 month of activity and uptime 100% Lineage2 Mods can check then change the server status to Verified Private Server by Maxtors approve

5) Middlemans are nice but there will be some real scammers to deal with better not to consider them for now.

Well I voted yes because for me personally it would probably be more attractive, but L2 community is not growing anymore, it got into a point where current players will keep playing it forever but the ammount of newbies is irrelevant, so while MXC will be better off without other games, you should put stress onto those games on maxhackers (or whatever you're planning right now).

But overall I agree, no point in keeping dead subforums here.  ^-^

1) Java moderators could be usefull to help owners with java related problems or they can sell their services to private servers this could be nice as a support system to the others.

2) Same goes for the L2OFF Platform.

3) Every Clan leader must have their clan crest before their nicknames on this forum and a new Clan Recruit Topic will be usefull for the solo players to find new clans, Clan tavern Topic will be able only for Clan leaders and Clan members only they can post there, they can talk anything they want there, wars,sieges,comments about others clan members, and anything else.

4) Server owners should be able to add their private server here but as Unverified Private servers for the beggining and after 1 month of activity and uptime 100% Lineage2 Mods can check then change the server status to Verified Private Server by Maxtors approve

5) Middlemans are nice but there will be some real scammers to deal with better not to consider them for now.

i will agree with this

Well I voted yes because for me personally it would probably be more attractive, but L2 community is not growing anymore, it got into a point where current players will keep playing it forever but the ammount of newbies is irrelevant, so while MXC will be better off without other games, you should put stress onto those games on maxhackers (or whatever you're planning right now).

But overall I agree, no point in keeping dead subforums here.  ^-^

I wish maxtor really reads our comments and for gods sake if you really decide to make it Lineage2 forum please dont keep the same globalmoderators or other useless staff members like weird nobler justice or kathrine, if its related to Lineage2 you must find some real Lineage2 Experienced people.

Yes.

Better to do one thing and to do it right rather to try all in one and suck at everything.

Just go full L2 already and get this forum to a whole new level so everyone that want to see something about L2 they will come here.

I suggest to get into a phase of digestion where you keep the good (stuff and staff) and drop all the shit.

The most crucial part are the mobs and the overall suggested ranks are good. Especially the Private Servers Mod...

In some point you have to die in order to be reborn.

if its related to Lineage2 you must find some real Lineage2 Experienced people.

Where you will find "Real Lineage 2 Experienced members" nowadays? Those years players community are sucks..

I voted yes! Mxc born from Lineage II. The others boards are useless and pointless.

It is time for change! 

I think one Rank yet must be added like:

LineageII Project Owner 

Members who own a verified old Private/Public Project in Lineage II will get this rank.

I guess Tryskell must get that Rank. He will have access(as already has) in aCis Board. ;)

People like Tryskell must be rewarded very well, this guy is very experienced and he deserves that place also maxtor must make a new vote poll with tryskell and others and people can vote thats and option too

Where you will find "Real Lineage 2 Experienced members" nowadays? Those years players community are sucks..

Im not talkin for players brother, lineage2 community mostly sucks because you see undeveloped servers are opening every day, you see some flashy ads tricky features and when you log in its just a trashcan real server are not made in 1 month. 

Edited by Sawadee

Yes.

Better to do one thing and to do it right rather to try all in one and suck at everything.

Just go full L2 already and get this forum to a whole new level so everyone that want to see something about L2 they will come here.

I suggest to get into a phase of digestion where you keep the good (stuff and staff) and drop all the shit.

The most crucial part are the mobs and the overall suggested ranks are good. Especially the Private Servers Mod...

In some point you have to die in order to be reborn.

Also I vote this guy for a moderator, very helpful and obviously skilled 

Yes. When I think of Maxcheaters all I can see is Lineage2 and I bet everyone else can relate. You really should make it Lineage2 oriented only and as I supported your idea about maxhackers as well, you may build a new community out there from the scratch and try with programming and other games niches.