interlude [L2J] Lineage 2 Eola

Lineage 2 Eola

looking forward for malaria on npc buffer project seems very nice i tested it with my Side they like it

Donations confused me a bit rb jewels on donate shop don't make it same like russian servers everything on donate shop let name/tittle colors noblesse scrolls etc and that chest that give you randomly a epic jewel but remove rb jewels from shop no point after all to play if rb jewels are donatable but with Random chest is nice because it gives you random epics

looking forward for malaria on npc buffer project seems very nice i tested it with my Side they like it

Donations confused me a bit rb jewels on donate shop don't make it same like russian servers everything on donate shop let name/tittle colors noblesse scrolls etc and that chest that give you randomly a epic jewel but remove rb jewels from shop no point after all to play if rb jewels are donatable but with Random chest is nice because it gives you random epics

I mean, it does look stupid, but when you think about it, show me one high rate server where admin won't sell you epics on Skype... At least they're open with it here.

I mean, it does look stupid, but when you think about it, show me one high rate server where admin won't sell you epics on Skype... At least they're open with it here.

every server is like this but this admin said there wont be any corruptions i dont trust any of his words but maybe he will keep his word

we will see at opening and how server will go in future

every server is like this but this admin said there wont be any corruptions i dont trust any of his words but maybe he will keep his word

we will see at opening and how server will go in future

Adding epic jewels in shop would not effect any balance on the server,how ever there is about 4 ways of obtaining epic jewels on our project.

By killing Retail Epics(Short time of resp)

By Killing x4 Eola Normal Boss in 4 static spawn times

By Killing Chaotic Hard Eola Boss with 3 Static Spawns 

Orfen+Core also Now drops an epic chest,which it randomly gives you one epic jewell.

By Sieges-territory Wards which they are every day.

Adding epic jewels in shop would not effect any balance on the server,how ever there is about 4 ways of obtaining epic jewels on our project.

By killing Retail Epics(Short time of resp)

By Killing x4 Eola Normal Boss in 4 static spawn times

By Killing Chaotic Hard Eola Boss with 3 Static Spawns 

Orfen+Core also Now drops an epic chest,which it randomly gives you one epic jewell.

By Sieges-territory Wards which they are every day.

That might be reasonable, but it scares away potential players. RB jewels in shop = big no-no for many players.

Just 4 Hours left for the grand opening! be ready its coooooooooooooooooming!

good luck :) i wont miss the g.o