interlude [L2J] Lineage 2 Eola

Lineage 2 Eola

That's how a private servers is? :P

I never check a server but i wanted to see this one from curiosity. Played 3 mins and some seconds so i can't judge but this is not a work that deserves respect...

First of all i suggest to you and all other server to drop the title Lineage 2. Drop the Interlude part too. If you only need this 2 words to advertise then fucking make it clear.

I don't wanna talk about the nothing in common with the game (instant level 80 at Giran with full equip and all this bullshit) but just do the basics at least.

You took a npc from helios and you placed it in every spot of the town? I mean wtf is wrong with your common sense people. What can i do with the 5kk "feautures" the lineage 2 part doesn't exist? Af i won't even explain.

As i said drop the Lineage 2 Interlude, so ppl will know that this and all the other servers got nothing to do with L2 or are 30 miles behind. I can't even imagine how the x99999 PVP servers are because i can't understand how the pvp part is, there is 0 skill pressing 2 buttons and have auto MP pots(lmao), cp and hp..... Only if you remake all the skills and classes,basically drop what L2 has and c/p from another game, only then you will have a playable pvp with some skill including...

Indeed the Lineage 2 is dead since all this shit that is opening is a complete different game and 50 levels down. You're 50 fucking stages behind from a game that is a decade behind. I don't have something else to say...

Don't get me wrong tho, Lineage 2 won't ever be something playable again because it belongs to the past but that doesn't mean that you can't make something better out of this game and provide an at least normal experience. You and everybody else are negative and not even close to 0.

Don't take my post personally i just wanted to write something about all these joke servers. Again i speak with basic logic and not from experience.

Now for this server i don't know if you have a 2k or 100 online,  but personally i would prefer to play tetris rather to play a nowadays server with legit 10k online.

I never check a server but i wanted to see this one from curiosity. Played 3 mins and some seconds so i can't judge but this is not a work that deserves respect...

First of all i suggest to you and all other server to drop the title Lineage 2. Drop the Interlude part too. If you only need this 2 words to advertise then fucking make it clear.

I don't wanna talk about the nothing in common with the game (instant level 80 at Giran with full equip and all this bullshit) but just do the basics at least.

You took a npc from helios and you placed it in every spot of the town? I mean wtf is wrong with your common sense people. What can i do with the 5kk "feautures" the lineage 2 part doesn't exist? Af i won't even explain.

As i said drop the Lineage 2 Interlude, so ppl will know that this and all the other servers got nothing to do with L2 or are 30 miles behind. I can't even imagine how the x99999 PVP servers are because i can't understand how the pvp part is, there is 0 skill pressing 2 buttons and have auto MP pots(lmao), cp and hp..... Only if you remake all the skills and classes,basically drop what L2 has and c/p from another game, only then you will have a playable pvp with some skill including...

Indeed the Lineage 2 is dead since all this shit that is opening is a complete different game and 50 levels down. You're 50 fucking stages behind from a game that is a decade behind. I don't have something else to say...

Don't get me wrong tho, Lineage 2 won't ever be something playable again because it belongs to the past but that doesn't mean that you can't make something better out of this game and provide an at least normal experience. You and everybody else are negative and not even close to 0.

Don't take my post personally i just wanted to write something about all these joke servers. Again i speak with basic logic and not from experience.

Now for this server i don't know if you have a 2k or 100 online,  but personally i would prefer to play tetris rather to play a nowadays server with legit 10k online.

come on mate,at least give his credit for his online,what you say happens before many years already,that's the game that we all as community created.agree with you but such thing happens for years now,adn we have just have to live with the result since noone make anything else.

I couldn't have said it better myself

nice but to many dcs make a lot people to leave))

i still can't understand what is the problem with the damages yday played some

i was hiting like 190 dmg so if u want to pk someone is hard because u deal 200 dmg if he flag you deal like 4k mc on +12 jewels imagine with rb jewels should be like 7k + or idk :D

Augmentation rates are different here from the ones on their forum.So which one is true?Or did they change it and made it lower just to get more money?

Also classes and skills based on l2off balance?Dude there's no l2j out there that has come even close to l2off and that's a fact.

The algorithms are different and the moment you changed 1 thing you screwed everything else.So no l2off balance at all.It's l2j and it will remain l2j.

Oh i can't even join cause i get appcrash error while on other servers i don't.

Not gonna bother anyway since i'm reading forums and not even the correct features are implemented.

I mean come on dude you're expecting 1k+ people and you don't even have some respect to actually check if every feature works like you say it does?

Again bullshit from another guy that wants to make cash.And corruption for me means giving clans money to join.What about solo players?Clans can assist each other because they're many but solo players get nothing which makes it more difficult for them so it's something like "You solo?gtfo".

Gonna fail soon.Hope i'm wrong.Many clans will quit because they get owned, you'll be left with money from donations and shut it down.

Edited by TehJustNoName

Server has more than 2.000 Online players daily pvping and making lot of fun,server been a huge success.

We do personally asked all clan leaders and reactions was unexpected,we had reactions that its the best pvp's and fights they never had so far.

some pictures of siege castles right now:

2a4f9994af.jpg

2a4fe624cb.jpg

Edited by Lineage 2 Eola

Congratulations to Anarchy for his great work on that project

but 2k Online and so low votes seem very strange to me but anyway

i like the concept of the server and i still play but still u lose a lot solo players

they cry for epic jewels even if you say it's easy but they still emo quiting because of that

big clans not giving any chance to new players but u still have to re-think about that.

Edited by Celestine

Server has more than 2.000 Online players daily pvping and making lot of fun,server been a huge success.

We do personally asked all clan leaders and reactions was unexpected,we had reactions that its the best pvp's and fights they never had so far.

some pictures of siege castles right now:

2a4f9994af.jpg

2a4fe624cb.jpg

Many clans came, many of them tried really hard, many of them did big dickholds but like always we can have only 1 winner :)

RbEf3VG.jpg

P.S gj to everyone , keep dickholding 

Congratulations to Anarchy for his great work on that project

but 2k Online and so low votes seem very strange to me but anyway

i like the concept of the server and i still play but still u lose a lot solo players

they cry for epic jewels even if you say it's easy but they still emo quiting because of that

big clans not giving any chance to new players but u still have to re-think about that.

we have not many votes,because server its not based on afk vote system :)