interlude [L2J] Lineage 2 Eola

Lineage 2 Eola

had good moments on the server but that apella armor & those customs destroyed the balance tbh

solo players joining and leaving nobody let them farm the fact you added agus 25 Euros each people understand

the server is pay2win i dont have any problem with that i made a lot agus but for solo players are harder so to buy x2 augments

you need to pay 50 Euros very expensive anyway server population decreased this week i made my fun time to move

good luck!

Edited by Celestine

had good moments on the server but that apella armor & those customs destroyed the balance tbh

solo players joining and leaving nobody let them farm the fact you added agus 25 Euros each people understand

the server is pay2win i dont have any problem with that i made a lot agus but for solo players are harder so to buy x2 augments

you need to pay 50 Euros very expensive anyway server population decreased this week i made my fun time to move

good luck!

The farm System its not that hard for solo players too to make an epic jewel set now or an apella.

we did boost it on pt zone or normal zone,seen people making apella set in 6 hours in pt zone with an titan.

About the donations we did put an extra 30% gc on packages.

New players can get aguments also by lifestones easly as far we did make the top life stone 25% and in party zone you get the drop of 3-5.

The farm System its not that hard for solo players too to make an epic jewel set now or an apella.

we did boost it on pt zone or normal zone,seen people making apella set in 6 hours in pt zone with an titan.

About the donations we did put an extra 30% gc on packages.

New players can get aguments also by lifestones easly as far we did make the top life stone 25% and in party zone you get the drop of 3-5.

lifestones are like 13% or less not 25% like you said anyway :)

ridin dirty @la2eola

well, we had good fights on L2Eola but like always people after losing castels/bosses they emo quiting, thats how l2community working now days

we ll meet once again in new season of L2Eola.

Good luck to @Artus

~FA Leader Iordanov.

well, we had good fights on L2Eola but like always people after losing castels/bosses they emo quiting, thats how l2community working now days
we ll meet once again in new season of L2Eola.

Good luck to @Artus

~FA Leader Iordanov.

Thank You for your nicely words.

http://l2eola.com/forum/index.php?/forum/3-announcements/

http://prntscr.com/dy72yj

How can you call your server successful since it didn't even last 2-3 weeks? lol

Successful  is a server which last more than 2-3 months at least.

Edited by Davidakos