Cool Lobbies By L2-Scripts S-Guard[All Chronicles, Cheap][Interlude Preview Inside]

New cool module- up to 300 lobbies - Price 50$ for 10 pieces.

Main features:

-All chronicles are supported and each chronicle has different lobbies that you can choose for you.

-All lobbies are loaded in random. Each client launch will show a different lobby.

-No lobby limits, you can insert any amount of them.

-Integrated into our guard - so every patch approved by us will work.

-Most lobbies are animated.

-NO PATCH ADD-ON, even if you choose 200 of them all your patch weight will remain the same.

-Cheap & cool thing to make your server more private. We can make custom lobbies that aren't posted in our collection for additional price, we can add NPCs as well for additional price by custom order.

Helios examples:

Video ; Screens

Some screens for lazy people (I advice you watch the video since it has animation unlike screens)

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

24_1.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

108.jpg

Interlude Preview

Full Screens Pack

Some screens for easy preview.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

p.s. the pack will include the char select fix

As always, we try to provide an interesting and cheap service for our clients, join us today to enjoy the upcoming grand guard update module!

For more information add us in skype: live%3Asguard.soft.png (live:sguard.soft)

*Works with sguard module only. Standalone modules may be sold if a convincing explanation provided, price may vary for those servers.

Edited by l2-scripts

Dang, that's pretty cool.

Maybe a stupid question but would it be - in theory - possible to make the lobby an actual stream from the game? Was looking at the Giran lobby and thought it would be pretty amazing if it actually showed Giran with shops and stuff  ;D

That's the main goal. It's very complicated and a long process. But I'm pretty sure it will be here at the first part of 2017. Atm you can get any npc (with anim) or a location. or just enjoy the lobbies we have.

• 2 weeks later...

That's the main goal. It's very complicated and a long process. But I'm pretty sure it will be here at the first part of 2017. Atm you can get any npc (with anim) or a location. or just enjoy the lobbies we have.

Contact me when u achieve that !

Hehe :D

That's too easy.

Just take random file from maps folder, rename it to Lobby01, replace and voulia.

Only thing you need to fix is character selection screen but this is easily done with appropiate tools.

Still, good idea and (I believe) realization too.

• 3 weeks later...

We don't replace anything in the Client itself, everything is in auto mode :) you just choose any of the lobbies you want (even 50+) and every launch your players will see a different one.

Thank you, we are trying our best to provide the best service around.

We don't replace anything in the Client itself, everything is in auto mode :) you just choose any of the lobbies you want (even 50+) and every launch your players will see a different one.

Thank you, we are trying our best to provide the best service around.

LoL - replacing values in l2.ini on run, is now much deal and you take money for that ? Rly....

not to mention this trick wouldn't work on Interlude !

P.S.

L2trash...

ofc it will work on any chronicle.

I really love people that have no idea about what they're talking about.

This is not a very complicated thing, yes. YET nobody has done it the way we did it.

AND the price for it is 50$ for 10 random lobbies by client request. That's no money considering 1 custom lobby costs 300$+

ofc it will work on any chronicle.

I really love people that have no idea about what they're talking about.

This is not a very complicated thing, yes. YET nobody has done it the way we did it.

AND the price for it is 50$ for 10 random lobbies by client request. That's no money considering 1 custom lobby costs 300$+

yeah its like smartcrypt 6 lines of code and its bypassed(you simply reffer in the same way to Native API, to load some map on run, that rly easy to do it), thats not new and it wouldn't work on interlude properly, as interlude use 1 lobby(maps) to login and choose character(And as a result when player enter char sel menu - he would see nothing, and camera wouldn't move when you press Ok in login menu, as the map simply doesn't have that func ), after gracia maps are separated so you can put different login lobby, and character selection lobby remain same .

Want me to share that stuff for free ? I can waste some of my time, just to explain you how low is that sell 3-6 lines of code for 50$.

Edited by LightFusion

Yep I do want you to share it for free.

You know why? Because I don't really care about you or your efforts. Acc. to what I've learned from other MC users - that's you're a low-level developer that couldn't really make his way anywhere near a successful project but in order to keep your ego in place, you have to bully other people around with no reason at all, you know what they say about bullies, if not, read about bullying origins at some forum or something, you will find your attitude to be very similar to theirs.

Anyway, you promised me that you will make that system for free for all chronicle (excluding interlude since you're a low-level dev that can't do it).

I really feel pity about you, since you never seen that module works in real time. That means, no matter what anybody will do here - you will always pose yourself above that person or product, although - you didn't do anything, just blah-blah-blah and that situation is repeating all over again since 2014.

Find a project, do something with your life and stop bugging people around.

p.s. I want you to waste some time, people will appreciate that module for wide use.

Edited by l2-scripts

Yep I do want you to share it for free.

You know why? Because I don't really care about you or your efforts. Acc. to what I've learned from other MC users - that's you're a low-level developer that couldn't really make his way anywhere near a successful project but in order to keep your ego in place, you have to bully other people around with no reason at all, you know what they say about bullies, if not, read about bullying origins at some forum or something, you will find your attitude to be very similar to theirs.

Anyway, you promised me that you will make that system for free for all chronicle (excluding interlude since you're a low-level dev that can't do it).

I really feel pity about you, since you never seen that module works in real time. That means, no matter what anybody will do here - you will always pose yourself above that person or product, although - you didn't do anything, just blah-blah-blah and that situation is repeating all over again since 2014.

Find a project, do something with your life and stop bugging people around.

p.s. I want you to waste some time, people will appreciate that module for wide use.

huh yeah sure

americanpsycho.gif?resize=400%2C392

Be real for a moment and talk with facts w/o texts that contain full bullshiets.

- LightFusion is high skilled dev.
- Afaik lobby changer with every launch is shared.
- Changing lobby is just a map nothing hard to do unless you want to add effects and make it beautiful and not something ugly.
- As lightfusion said interlude and below it's different. So why you don't make a full preview(lobby/in-game acc/create char) on interlude client using your own lobby changer. If you do that then yes take my 50 euro else **** off.

Now about your statements:

1) Each one has different lobbies because guess what, every client got diff/new maps.
2) Sight
3) Sight
4) Sight
5) Oh thanks, i thought you would sell me a texture (lucky their already animated since it's a map)
6) No add-on cause you already got everything. Or you're mentioning it cause you found a way to make files with 0 weight?
7) Always additional prices because it's hard to check for better locations.

Edit: Also, can you answer my question about your pricing list here: http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/212034-best-private-l2-h5-pack/

Edited by IpotoniC

huh yeah sure

americanpsycho.gif?resize=400%2C392

Where's the files man? Share it for wide use. Like we've done it. Random lobbies, easy to change, no bugs when selecting the server and char and don't forget to add all screens for maps please. People will appreciate that.

NOBODY cares that you can do it, because they can't use it at all.

Edited by l2-scripts

Be real for a moment and talk with facts w/o texts that contain full bullshiets.

- LightFusion is high skilled dev.

- Afaik lobby changer with every launch is shared.

- Changing lobby is just a map nothing hard to do unless you want to add effects and make it beautiful and not something ugly.

- As lightfusion said interlude and below it's different. So why you don't make a full preview(lobby/in-game acc/create char) on interlude client using your own lobby changer. If you do that then yes take my 50 euro else **** off.

Now about your statements:

1) Each one has different lobbies because guess what, every client got diff/new maps.

2) Sight

3) Sight

4) Sight

5) Oh thanks, i thought you would sell me a texture (lucky their already animated since it's a map)

6) No add-on cause you already got everything. Or you're mentioning it cause you found a way to make files with 0 weight?

7) Always additional prices because it's hard to check for better locations.

Edit: Also, can you answer my question about your pricing list here: http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/212034-best-private-l2-h5-pack/

Hello,

1. That's not the feedback he deserves, bad attitude, no respect for others.

2. I agreed it's not hard, but we made it in a very simple way that suits for high-end client, and most of clients can't do it themselves, atleast the randomization.

3. PM me, order it even in a stand alone module for IL and we'll provide it in a day or two.

Statements:

1. I provide for each chronicle the options of maps, yeh I screened them all. ATM for HF and Helios. That what our clients wanted. When a client orders for a new chronicle we do a list of screens of lobbies for him.

5. It's a map right.

6. When I stated no extra weight I meant that everything is done in auto mode, there's no need to replace any unr file, the switch is done automatically by our license server. When we move forward - I mean npcs and custom locations I will be also done in auto mode, our client will provide us with minimum information of location and npc desired. We've just began with this development.

7. When we will get to the point in which we can provide ANY specific location that client request AND spawning NPCs inside, it will be a bit more money to invest, but still it will be much more cheap than making a custom lobby (I checked that).

We always appreciate adequate questions and I did answer your question in the topic provided. 

Edited by l2-scripts