Creating Monsters Properly (With Attack Effect And Sound)

GLO

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I cant add this script:

AnimNotify_AttackItem : 
class AnimNotify_AttackItem extends AnimNotify
	native;

AnimNotify_AttackPreShot :
class AnimNotify_AttackPreShot extends AnimNotify
	native;

AnimNotify_AttackShot :
class AnimNotify_AttackShot extends AnimNotify
	native;

var() int TargetIndex;

I get error message saying unexpected class..

By the way, how this script can determine the damage was taken or shot/hit is missed and play appropiate sound? I just want to understand. 

The video is unavailable, can this be fixed please?

Hello,

why is it necessary to become a premium member to be able to see the hidden content ... if it is supposed to be a share ?!

if I want to share something .. then everyone should be able to see it.

greetings

1 hour ago, Eddyyy said:

Hello,

why is it necessary to become a premium member to be able to see the hidden content ... if it is supposed to be a share ?!

if I want to share something .. then everyone should be able to see it.

greetings

Hello, I think this is mutual, the forum supports guides and its resources, gives access to them. And the user, in turn, maintains the forum so that it functions normally.

in addition to viewing the hIdden posts you can see that the premium status will give you a lot of opportunities:

By the way, in my profile I have a lot of shares ( beautiful NPCs too), if you are looking for something like that, you can download this ( available for everyone without a VIP or etc ).  You will find a monsters with sounds for free too, you can download it and analyze how it is made ( I did not encrypt files ), this will also help you.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/15/2021 at 7:09 PM, NevesOma said:

Hello, I think this is mutual, the forum supports guides and its resources, gives access to them. And the user, in turn, maintains the forum so that it functions normally.

in addition to viewing the hIdden posts you can see that the premium status will give you a lot of opportunities:

By the way, in my profile I have a lot of shares ( beautiful NPCs too), if you are looking for something like that, you can download this ( available for everyone without a VIP or etc ).  You will find a monsters with sounds for free too, you can download it and analyze how it is made ( I did not encrypt files ), this will also help you.

hi NewesOma... thanks for the relative understanding answer. 

I've already browsed the forum here a little ... and I've seen some people share great things here and offer them for download without any consideration .

the real problem what I see in it is ... that when you say "you can download it and analyze how it is made"

well how should I put it ... actually you only see the finished product and not the work behind it.

i think you are one of the few here ... who have a lot of experience and great skill in creating custom-stuff .

I think many people would be interested in a professional up-to-date guide for creating a single weapon or an npc for lineage 2, ... from beginning to end. that would give an insightful insight into what kind of work is in it, ... or. how the work steps for the finished product run individually.

thank you for your time.