Healer Hate Base On What?

AccessDenied

Question

Ok before some smart-ass comment it's xml i told SweeTs to check and he also agreed with me that is weird and xml aggro doesnt work in any pack.

When a healer cast heal on a player who is being attacked by mobs, all mobs attack the healer 100% and no change target even with provoke. 

If you open Greater Battle Heal in xml, you gonna see AggroValues which you can set to 0 (nothing change) or go to the AiAttackable java which simply take the aggro into an int

int AggroPoints = skill.getAgroPoints();

and add a check  bellow this

AggroPoints = 0;  

Again the mobs will attack the bishop no matter what.

So my question is, what exactly handle the hate of mobs toward a player skill? Let's say if we want to reduce the hate so healer can cast 50-100 times heal without all mobs attack him in the 1st one

which file should we adjust or change to succeed this? 

Edited by AccessDenied

12 answers to this question

The hate of a mob is simply the accumulation of aggro towards each player, the player getting the biggest amount being the new aggroed target. Nothing hard to understand here.

Something is missing because probably only damage skills towards the monster/minion are taken in consideration. It's basically onSkillSee behavior from L2AttackableAiScript to edit.

About correct formulas, if people didn't find it, you have to invent it.

Edited by Tryskell

The hate of a mob is simply the accumulation of aggro towards each player, the player getting the biggest amount being the new aggroed target. Nothing hard to understand here.

Something is missing because probably only damage skills towards the monster/minion are taken in consideration. It's basically onSkillSee behavior from L2AttackableAiScript to edit.

Generally u have t play with the code in l2attackableai and adjust it to make healers get less hate

Ok before some smart-ass comment it's xml i told SweeTs to check and he also agreed with me that is weird and xml aggro doesnt work in any pack.

When a healer cast heal on a player who is being attacked by mobs, all mobs attack the healer 100% and no change target even with provoke. 

If you open Greater Battle Heal in xml, you gonna see AggroValues which you can set to 0 (nothing change) or go to the AiAttackable java which simply take the aggro into an int

int AggroPoints = skill.getAgroPoints();

and add a check  bellow this

AggroPoints = 0;  

Again the mobs will attack the bishop no matter what.

So my question is, what exactly handle the hate of mobs toward a player skill? Let's say if we want to reduce the hate so healer can cast 50-100 times heal without all mobs attack him in the 1st one

which file should we adjust or change to succeed this? 

battle heal everytime agro mobs, but major heal never, so just check what is different, and you are done. 

battle heal everytime agro mobs, but major heal never, so just check what is different, and you are done. 

There is no difference trust me as sweets also said:

mUmoylj.png

It's all about L2AttackableAI.java  need configuration and adjust cause skills are the same aggroPoint anyway. but i figured out after searching which file affect this getAggroPoints() method. 

Naaaah