[L2J Master] Proffessional - Retail High Five Emulator

MaGa

2 hours ago, Tallz said:

i release the source ^^, so, everyone can see this "project", i did it cuz it was a waste of money. bad coders, bad source and bad geodata.

@MaGa i found one server with ur source :D i found a little bug. 

yVAil0e.png

:/ what can be? 

idk what else i can say just sad to people who using that project who invested money and time building it to be destroyed with this way... 

5 hours ago, Tallz said:

i release the source ^^, so, everyone can see this "project", i did it cuz it was a waste of money. bad coders, bad source and bad geodata.

@MaGa i found one server with ur source :D i found a little bug. 

yVAil0e.png

:/ what can be? 

You give away the version because your subscription was finished and you wanted us to continue updating your version. Everything was explained to you in the best possible way and you started insulting latin and russian people on a whim that had a solution. It's a shame. Any way, good luck with the project your choice in the future. :aproove-smile:

Edited by MaGa

38 minutes ago, MaGa said:

You give away the version because your subscription was finished and you wanted us to continue updating your version. Everything was explained to you in the best possible way and you started insulting latin and russian people on a whim that had a solution. It's a shame. Any way, good luck with the project your choice in the future. :aproove-smile:

lol russian ppl? i only said, l2jsunrise is better, i shared the last version of your project :D becouse was a scam, and now everybody knows.

i have a question @MaGa ur costumers will have to pay 300Euros to get a version without backdoors? hahahahaha.

PD: is someone have doubts about to use this project, runaway, u can pay for a better work for less money and 3Yr of SVN, (L2jSunrise)

GL too, ur new update will be the best 

Edited by Tallz

17 minutes ago, Tallz said:

lol russian ppl? i only said, l2jsunrise is better, i shared the last version of your project :D becouse was a scam, and now everybody knows.

i have a question @MaGa ur costumers will have to pay 300Euros to get a version without backdoors? hahahahaha.

PD: is someone have doubts about to use this project, runaway, u can pay for a better work for less money and 3Yr of SVN, (L2jSunrise)

GL too, ur new update will be the best 

Just a small sample of everything you told us... Bye bye, @Tallz 

Screenshot_20200727_214700.jpg

21 minutes ago, WhiteDev said:

Tell me 1 think where l2jsunrise is better xDDD lmao

im sure 90% of the people would prefer sunrise over jmaster. No offences.

@MaGa u can translate that to english ? cuz i dont saw the insult :/, ur are worst. @WhiteDev haha u sure? nevermore is better than ur ex teammate, i saw servers with l2jsunrise, fully working, stables, without bugs and backdoors :D. 

@MaGa maybe u will have to pay ur webhosting with ur own money. :D or did u steal alot of money?.

@Tallzman, I will speak clearly to you and that you learn to respect the rules and policies, the people who do this bore me and behave in an immature way and you are doing the impossible to ban @MaGa @WhiteDev in the forum I am currently working with the jmaster code and for over 1 year and I never had a problem and if adding a back door may have been a mistake, but thanks to that back door, people like you who share a paid project, for me it was good that the project had a back door since it protects you in case of leaks and people who do not meet the standards, so better dedicate yourself to playing l2 and not to GM / ADM / DEV, autodeletear better if it does not work. You also posted on the forum that you had a problem with the dress. and in Linux I tried it and it works perfectly, don't blame the project if you don't know how to work with a font, and if you talk about jsunrise if you can get cheaper and it's better because you bought jmaster and not jsunrise ?, I used jsunrise for a while and I did not like the support and they have. Everyone can use any project if they want, because of people like you, there are currently faulty servers because they don't know how to work a server. so stop being resentful and look for a life. PS: And for forum administrators, I think they should remove @Tallz posts that bore all the shit one can read from what they write.

Edited by onepiecex
  • Like 2

On 7/29/2020 at 1:31 AM, onepiecex said:

@Tallzman, I will speak clearly to you and that you learn to respect the rules and policies, the people who do this bore me and behave in an immature way and you are doing the impossible to ban @MaGa @WhiteDev in the forum I am currently working with the jmaster code and for over 1 year and I never had a problem and if adding a back door may have been a mistake, but thanks to that back door, people like you who share a paid project, for me it was good that the project had a back door since it protects you in case of leaks and people who do not meet the standards, so better dedicate yourself to playing l2 and not to GM / ADM / DEV, autodeletear better if it does not work. You also posted on the forum that you had a problem with the dress. and in Linux I tried it and it works perfectly, don't blame the project if you don't know how to work with a font, and if you talk about jsunrise if you can get cheaper and it's better because you bought jmaster and not jsunrise ?, I used jsunrise for a while and I did not like the support and they have. Everyone can use any project if they want, because of people like you, there are currently faulty servers because they don't know how to work a server. so stop being resentful and look for a life. PS: And for forum administrators, I think they should remove @Tallz posts that bore all the shit one can read from what they write.

Thanks a lot for your feedback is our placer support to you. ;) 

lets be honest now after i saw all this shit ,,, first of all i test l2 sunrise before the name "sunRise" thats mean a years ago i bouth the project from the owner . all what i wanted to change i had to pay for it no matter what it is  why? cuz i was running my server without DEV 

anyway after 3-5 years i heared about the sunrise so i said i may give a try i did the same and all this happend again till i gived the files for some friend to use it
then i went to L2JMaster i pay for the files after few days from my beta player found some bugs at the project so i connected with the project team they had reanswer me in very short time and they fixed all what i asked for after they have check it , all my bugs was fixed and posted at there fourm . about money yes i did pay the 300 Euro but belive me i did 1 payment and i recived a full teamwork and fixes and huge support , the project team support you even with small things that i wasent able to do it alone , and i was again alone without server DEV and im not a DEV . they was my support- my DEV my real friend and i had never got any bad reply from this guys 

so dude can you relax and stop adv for another projects and say all this shit about this guys? cuz i dont care about what you said or what you will say and i even dont care what you going to reply cuz in the end i know who is L2Jmaster and i know all the others , when u wanna sell a project its ok do this for the money but at leas give your customers some respect and i didnt see this in all projects but L2JMaster , so relax baba and stop your shit cuz we all know this guys doing a real work with high dev level

On 8/2/2020 at 12:01 PM, hamoda said:

lets be honest now after i saw all this shit ,,, first of all i test l2 sunrise before the name "sunRise" thats mean a years ago i bouth the project from the owner . all what i wanted to change i had to pay for it no matter what it is  why? cuz i was running my server without DEV 

anyway after 3-5 years i heared about the sunrise so i said i may give a try i did the same and all this happend again till i gived the files for some friend to use it
then i went to L2JMaster i pay for the files after few days from my beta player found some bugs at the project so i connected with the project team they had reanswer me in very short time and they fixed all what i asked for after they have check it , all my bugs was fixed and posted at there fourm . about money yes i did pay the 300 Euro but belive me i did 1 payment and i recived a full teamwork and fixes and huge support , the project team support you even with small things that i wasent able to do it alone , and i was again alone without server DEV and im not a DEV . they was my support- my DEV my real friend and i had never got any bad reply from this guys 

so dude can you relax and stop adv for another projects and say all this shit about this guys? cuz i dont care about what you said or what you will say and i even dont care what you going to reply cuz in the end i know who is L2Jmaster and i know all the others , when u wanna sell a project its ok do this for the money but at leas give your customers some respect and i didnt see this in all projects but L2JMaster , so relax baba and stop your shit cuz we all know this guys doing a real work with high dev level

Thanks a lot for your feedback, we keep working everyday for you, guys. <3

On 28/07/2020 at 11:16, HyperBlown said:

tenho certeza que 90% das pessoas preferem o nascer do sol a jmaster. Sem ofensas.

Sunrise is much cheaper affordable and in a way, known. But, it doesn't mean it's the best =)

• Haha 1

• MaGa changed the title to [L2J Master] Proffessional - Retail High Five Emulator
  • 3 weeks later...