[L2J Master] Proffessional - Retail High Five Emulator

MaGa

24 minutes ago, Logic63 said:

So you are the owner of the project!   and made account  to post only  good comment abaut this...

Sorry abaut this  "amazing project" xd good luck for your sale but you are scaming  ppl...

Just name one successfull  server  using this "amazing project"  

Aja, whith all of the rest of good comments about this project too.

5 minutes ago, Akar0 said:

For those who wanna give a "Try" or "Test", somebody has already shared this pack:

You're right and I have it too, for that reason I test all textures for the dressme but, as I said before, I don't trust in filtered packages.

That's good so people can test it and try it themselves. :) 

becaus  you cant test anything  in  few hours.

so you don't have to pay €300 for that worthles  source.

open  a server with that  source and you going to realise  how good it is lol.

thank you Akar0

Edited by Logic63

4 hours ago, maldizverg said:

Aja, whith all of the rest of good comments about this project too.

You're right and I have it too, for that reason I test all textures for the dressme but, as I said before, I don't trust in filtered packages.

This is real source without custom/fixes inside made by myself. Just try that shit and good luck with many compiled scripts inside.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Already   closed? Xd and  L2jMaster changed  the conditions  they   not  support  the   customers  only  for one  year  xd and they   can't  fix anything.... 

Pathetic... scammers 

I invite you to do a review between projects and you will realize that Master is not free of them, but we are the ones with the least errors. You expressed yourself a long time ago, an account to only speak ill of this project. Stop spamming and be happy.

Thanks for ur comment.

• 4 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, proGenitor said:

If anyone use L2JMaster, just type .SFDKabcabcabc__GG8 and win access level for free... 

:dat:

thats a nice backdoor lol ;D

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, proGenitor said:

image.thumb.png.50245c1ee868309509ec1da20ae990f1.pngJust open extrasWD.jar.. :happyforever:

i cannot imagine how many projects running under this project thats a shame from these project devs.. 

2 minutes ago, Celestine said:

i cannot imagine how many projects running under this project thats a shame from these project devs.. 

clean code too... if if if if if if if if if if else

:kappa-claus:

On 7/20/2020 at 3:17 PM, proGenitor said:

If anyone use L2JMaster, just type .SFDKabcabcabc__GG8 and win access level for free... 

: dat:

These types of commands are placed to protect the assets of the project, since unfortunately there are users who do not respect the buy/sell policies and when they no longer agree with them, they do this type of actions in bad taste. This can be seen in the other post, where an user explains his point of view about our new policies (That from the beging are suject to changes without prior notice and can see it on our webpage BEFORE make a contribution).

On 7/20/2020 at 3:27 PM, Celestine said:

Shame? Why shame?... I don't understand your contradiction, here you find it embarassing this but, in other forum you said other thing like is normal isn't?. Anyway I respect your opinion. About our customers, their servers are safe and have our backing at all times against these threats so, don't worry about that. :wink:

And thanks for all your comments, these kinds of things really help us improve. :aproove-smile:

image.png

Edited by MaGa
  • Upvote 2

10 hours ago, MaGa said:

These types of commands are placed to protect the assets of the project, since unfortunately there are users who do not respect the buy/sell policies and when they no longer agree with them, they do this type of actions in bad taste. This can be seen in the other post, where an user explains his point of view about our new policies (That from the beging are suject to changes without prior notice and can see it on our webpage BEFORE make a contribution).

Shame? Why shame?... I don't understand your contradiction, here you find it embarassing this but, in other forum you said other thing like is normal isn't?. Anyway I respect your opinion. About our customers, their servers are safe and have our backing at all times against these threats so, don't worry about that. :wink:

And thanks for all your comments, these kinds of things really help us improve. :aproove-smile:

image.png

i dont understand the point adding backdoor to your customers services lets say someone has huge succes and uses your files then a random guy just coming and destrying his server cuz the stupid backdoor ofcourse i gonna call this shame :)

• Haha 1

i release the source ^^, so, everyone can see this "project", i did it cuz it was a waste of money. bad coders, bad source and bad geodata.

@MaGa i found one server with ur source :D i found a little bug. 

yVAil0e.png

:/ what can be? 

Edited by Tallz