[L2J Master] Proffessional - Retail High Five Emulator

MaGa

Had problems with some files today...

received extremely fast help.... problem was solved in less than 5 mins from the moment I messaged them on FB..... do you need any better support?
can only recommend

56 minutes ago, ∽Ave∽ said:

Hey

Any chance for test server?

Take care
Ave

Hello, of course. Please go to our webpage L2JMaster test server section and download our patch.

Regards.

Edited by MaGa
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey everyone, i was looking for this kind of project ! since 2months ago, wanted to create something serious, with experienced and serious Staff developper, i was afraid but trust me, i don't regret my choice! they're actives, give help,do good updates (fixing bugs if you found,etc) can add features/dressme if you ask (but it cost a little money not much) it's something useful for beginner administrator :D

To be Honest, if you're looking for Good Emulator you can trust MaGa, his project is awesome ! Keep going!

Beware of this Pack. Use stolen codes from other Projects. If you want a pack of truth you can use Mobius and L2JSunrise.

I am the ZeuS Engine Programmer, the Community system that uses this server, if you are new and you want to start a server you can communicate with me, The original ZeuS Engine Developer, not a code thief.

Do not be fooled by people like this.

Edited by jabberwock

2 hours ago, jabberwock said:

Beware of this Pack. Use stolen codes from other Projects. If you want a pack of truth you can use Mobius and L2JSunrise.

I am the ZeuS Engine Programmer, the Community system that uses this server, if you are new and you want to start a server you can communicate with me, a real programmer, not a code thief.

Go to cry another post "real programmer", GL with u sales and you hate

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, WhiteDev said:

Go to cry another post "real programmer", GL with u sales and you hate

La envidia brota parece :) Envy maybe?

Me equivoque en esa oración, debió ser el Desarrollador Original del Engine :) 

8 hours ago, jabberwock said:

I am the ZeuS Engine Programmer, the Community system that uses this server, if you are new and you want to start a server you can communicate with me, The original ZeuS Engine Developer, not a code thief.

Normally I do not answer but I feel the need to answer these absurd accusations.
We do not steal anything, as we have mentioned to this user, we receive this code from a client to adapt it to our project. A code that, as jabberwock says, is a code that was old and incomplete, impossible to adapt to our project. What we did was recreate the code practically from 0 and use the design. In fact, it says "reworked Zeus Engine by L2JMaster". Use Mobius or Sunrise? Why not? We can all use what we want and we have the same opportunities to sell as others, that is a matter of the client. Honestly I see it unnecessary the spam here for a simple whim. If you really wanna talk, you can write us. Stop spam everywhere,

M5vEZn0.jpg

And if it is broken and it is so old for 3 years, why so much hysteria?

Good luck to everyone here.

L2JMaster Team.

I only give to understand to the people who read this post that your project is a Farce. A copy of all the things that are shared here and sell it at a high price. You took out Shared pack things and added them to your "Project". I do not need to talk with you to realize that you have no idea how to program or do new things.
I'm from Chile, I do not need to change the IP to create Accounts. I speak for me

So. The people who read here I recommend two stable and good Projects, with which I have worked the ZeuS.
Then I leave the Link.

https://www.l2jsunrise.com/ (  )

http://www.l2jmobius.com/ ( 

:)

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Hi all. I started a while ago with the server project. and from the beginning until today and had very good service after buying the source. A lot of support and quick solutions to the problems found in the server. Additional requests have also been resolved very quickly. 100% recommended and very professional.