No More Repeatable Shared Servers (Mevsyou I Hate You)

Well i am tired of seeing same features over and over. 99.7% of the current "Private servers" are shared frozen, pride, tales, aCis handled by kids like Alextoti24. Why nobody check this? I mean maxcheaters is all about L2 and i see LOL has better moderation than L2 section -.-

Add 1 rule or 1 person to check the upcoming servers and DELETE THEM if they are shared packs or same features. 

Everyday 100 server open and all write AutoLearn skill, x100, full gm shop, No lag, balance, drop scrolls chance 75%, achievement system, Events, Join us! ..

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/204900-l2j-l2krays/

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/202488-l2jl2family/

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/204808-l2j-lineage-2-wall-of-argow/

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/204902-l2j-l2vincere/

Same over and over.. MeVsYou do something else i spam you until you throw your ASUS outside the window -.-

Yesterday i saw sweeTs crying and i sat next to him and asked him what happened and he looked at me with tears in his eyes

and said "12 more servers opened :'( " and i said so? and he answered "Just the last minute :'( " 

Edited by AccessDenied

Sad story, but trueee :(

We once had a conversation about that. I see 2 solutions:

• topics require 'acceptation' to be posted/visible - but why should we judge which server is worth?
  • create 2 subforums, like 'serious' projects and 'upcoming tragedy', by reading features (or topic owner name) we can judge if the server will be worth, more or less

But that's a forum, so ppl are allowed to post their crappy servers, so.. There is nothing you can do  :P

Edited by SweeTs

Sad story, but trueee :(

We once had a conversation about that. I see 2 solutions:

• topics require 'acceptation' to be posted/visible - but why should we judge which server is worth?
  • create 2 subforums, like 'serious' projects and 'upcoming tragedy', by reading features (or topic owner name) we can judge if the server will be worth, more or less

But that's a forum, so ppl are allowed to post their crappy servers, so.. There is nothing you can do  :P

Well find someone who is objective to "approve" servers.. if not i simply spam MeVsYou until 2019

lineage2 is free lel

Your silly cute boy.. whats this has to do with the game anyway.. afc is free but we speak for homemade shit servers..

junk this topic sly :P

His argument are pretty valid. There should be a standard that server should meet before they are posted.

I will junk you if i need to.

junk this topic sly :P

Said the guy who claimed that made 70.000 euros from LINEAGE 2 services. Said the guy who hacked FBI. Said the guy who leech shared scripts from other sites and pretend that he made them until sectone and i humiliate him. Said the guy that everyone supports that he is scammer (since 2009). Said the guy who paid maxtor for unban. Said the guy who try hard for reputation.

Maxcheaters as i said is 99.8% for LINEAGE2 and nobody support this section.. why allow every random kid add a server? There should be MODERATION in this. If you think that this should be junked then ok im OUT.

There must be a person who APPROVE the pack, files, features. If pack is shared instant reject, if pack feature has nothing special or is just acis homemade server instant reject, if server website is share website instant reject, if domain is free instant reject. 

Simple as that. I want to see 1 "decent, good" server per 3-4 days and no 100 servers per day that 99 are shared , same features pack.

You know that 4 years now i wanted open a server and i dont cause i respect community? Cause i set rules on my own self, im like disappointed with the shit servers that open everyday and idont wnt take part in.  So i don't.. simply. Others no do the same..

Edited by AccessDenied

Not like it would lead to anything. This topic has been made a fair amount of time already

but dont u think it should ? You "agree" with all these people who open shared packs?

Said the guy who claimed that made 70.000 euros from LINEAGE 2 services. Said the guy who hacked FBI. Said the guy who leech shared scripts from other sites and pretend that he made them until sectone and i humiliate him. Said the guy that everyone supports that he is scammer (since 2009). Said the guy who paid maxtor for unban. Said the guy who try hard for reputation.

Maxcheaters as i said is 99.8% for LINEAGE2 and nobody support this section.. why allow every random kid add a server? There should be MODERATION in this. If you think that this should be junked then ok im OUT.

There must be a person who APPROVE the pack, files, features. If pack is shared instant reject, if pack feature has nothing special or is just acis homemade server instant reject, if server website is share website instant reject, if domain is free instant reject. 

Simple as that. I want to see 1 "decent, good" server per 3-4 days and no 100 servers per day that 99 are shared , same features pack.

You know that 4 years now i wanted open a server and i dont cause i respect community? Cause i set rules on my own self, im like disappointed with the shit servers that open everyday and idont wnt take part in.  So i don't.. simply. Others no do the same..

By same features pack you mean re-writen rate's ad shits? Can't they just take shared pack and modify it as they wish ?

By same features pack you mean re-writen rate's ad shits? Can't they just take shared pack and modify it as they wish ?

I won't explain again honey...  people like sweets - mevsyou - elfo e.t.c understood what i mean.

I won't explain again honey...  people like sweets - mevsyou - elfo e.t.c understood what i mean.

I also did, just asked if they're that stupid not to modify the files so it won't be first 100% same, second that obvious ..