No More Repeatable Shared Servers (Mevsyou I Hate You)

I have nothing against the people trying to make a new servers, and honestly, I don't see how the free-hosting makes any server bad. Also, who is this "competent" guy, who is supposed to decide if the servers are good or not? :D

Just to let you know . New rule is coming at least for the servers with free sites .

Good

I have nothing against the people trying to make a new servers, and honestly, I don't see how the free-hosting makes any server bad. Also, who is this "competent" guy, who is supposed to decide if the servers are good or not? :D

You lucky you cute... 

Just to let you know . New rule is coming at least for the servers with free sites .

that you say to us is one step.

second step .

my suggestion

create  2 private sections.

1)all server

2)Serius server

and how to promote a server to section 2? if server is alive for 1 month promote him.

knowdays most server is alive for 1-2 weeks most.

second step .

my suggestion

1)all server

2)Serius server

and how to promote a server to section 2? if server is alive for 1 month promote him.

serius section op

You didn't answer... who will decide if a new server deserves to be published here? :lol:

Well yes ill judge if the upcoming servers deserve to be added yes. 

Thats something Mr. AINT your momma forgot to tell you :3  :-[

well this thread it's about the home made servers or idk not dead and alive ones

well in knowdays you can't open a server from your home(if someone think to open home made server is idiot).

if someone create something good they will ddos him for sure..so server qq.

so home made servers is not the problem. 

second step .

my suggestion

1)all server

2)Serius server

More bullshit in this forum please, we need it..

We no look to make another sub-forum to seperate private servers.. we look to check every server FROM NOW AND ON and reject 90% of them due to homemade, serverfiles, websites e.t.c

Well yes ill judge if the upcoming servers deserve to be added yes. 

Thats something Mr. AINT your momma forgot to tell you :3  :-[

That's a plan to decline my upcoming server i got it.

More bullshit in this forum please, we need it..

We no look to make another sub-forum to seperate private servers.. we look to check every server FROM NOW AND ON and reject 90% of them due to homemade, serverfiles, websites e.t.c

[gr]mastora afto pou les dn steki.ama ginei afto oi monoi servers pou 8a uparxoun 8a einai kapoion gnwston vip member,kai kanenous modarator. opote dn 8a exei nohma.

kai na sou dwso kai ena paradigma gia afto pou lew...an o xdempou dn einai vip i kati allo pou einai enas apo tous kaluterous dev edw mesa anoi3ei tn top server..8a exei to post tou 100 arnitika sxolia gt polu apla dn ton pane.ti 8a tou kaneis tote ? reject ton server?

afto pou prepei na ginei einai na ftiaxti allo ena section gia tous live server kai gia na mpei ekei kapoios server 8a prepei o server na tiri kapoia kitiria.

telost mastora.

p.s sou edwsa paradigma tin agapi s.xaxa

That's a plan to decline my upcoming server i got it.

i think access he hate you.:P