No More Repeatable Shared Servers (Mevsyou I Hate You)

My sentence did not contain even a grain of irony. What about stop behaving like the center of forum's attention you stupid maggot?

Guy who licked me 1 month ago suddedly added him self in hater list because got rejected. Also if we use the simple logic we cleary see who is the silly here.

You want an example? You commented on a timelapse video i made that the ART-work is not MINE because i used someone else image as reference to re-create my model.

Cleary by this (and guided by logic) we see who is the silly.

I wonder do anyone at least like you in this forum ? Wannabe dev & troller. Continue try insult me as many tried before. It enchance my energy to post.

Also yes it had IRONY if you cant understand your own ironic sentence then im sorry you're exactly the guy in ur  profil photo.

you know most of the ppl are playing now pokemon :)

Pokemon players are crazy...i suggest boobs and pussies...this people want to fuck pokemons :P

yet again topic of head injured greek trash,

how many more will you create to finally realize noone gives a crap about your life suffering?

what made your anus bleed this time, too hard to scroll servers list? pls XD

yet again topic of head injured greek trash,

how many more will you create to finally realize noone gives a crap about your life suffering?

what made your anus bleed this time, too hard to scroll servers list? pls XD

ban incoming! Create another mail to have so u can register new acc cause is boring process :P

Edited by AccessDenied

yeah, i can imagine all moderators PMs burn from your crying reports :D

but i admire your efforts, keep it up

True you're right i don't troll them at all, i just cry seeking for their shelter everyday.

ZRZigUn.png

αγκαλιτσα >.< 

προσπαθω να τον βγαλω απο το σπιτι του μπας και ξεχασει τη Katherine :'(

Also thanks for the fact that you admire my effort :3 awwwww

:-[

Edited by AccessDenied