Full Server Files + Website

Gam3Master

Question

Hello Cheaters. In few months I want to open global server, C4 or Interlude fully classic.

My money budget is limited to 600-1000$

And I need any suggest of what exactly I must buy. Please give information what is the best choice.

1. Which pack is worth to buy?

Is there any l2off c4 packs? I have never worked on l2off files but the "investor" who want to open server want l2off as he says l2off files are more protected, more players can play on it.

Is that true? 

Or what it best choice to buy interlude java pack? Best will be if pack is sold with sources.My plan was to open server with aCis but the "investor" says it has 3-4 very important things missing(zaken,frintezza and autospawnmanager). So I was going to buy Lucera but it sold without sources. So I don't know what to tell him. 

2. Which dedicated server?

Which company is worth to take for vds hosting? what minimum requirements to we need for 2000-3000 online players?

3. Lineage2 CMS(web server)

Is there any working Lineag2 CMS-s? I googled and found Stress Web but I'm not sure they still work on it.

4. Anti-DDos Protection

I saw several anti ddos protection and can't choose which is the best. What is your suggestion?

I mean it has some problem with spawn manager, you can check it on their forum.

the spawnlist need update ( for cata [ add spawn and delete spawn ])

spawn manager dont have problem or i dont see the problem ... i will check it

If you have no knowledge about l2off, you are / will be screwed, since each move you would like to make you will be like "how to do that". So, if you want to go with l2off, find someone experienced / familiar with off files, so he can be your 'dev'.

it has 3-4 very important things missing(zaken,frintezza and autospawnmanager).

I laugh on this one, seriously :D I'm not 'protecting' aCis or something like, obviously. Zaken - customer section. Frintezza - customer section, even if the code is a lil bit crappy, you have it working as it should. Else, you could buy better, more retail like version for like.. 5 euros, top 10?

You mean Spawn Manager. Not an issue, at all. Pirama explained above. It's about cata/necro mobs, which use like 2 or 3 spawnlist, regarding currect 7signs state. So, mobs which are supposed to drop seal stones, are missing / not spawned. Mobs with 'empty' droplist are spawned atm. You can use old spawnlist to "fix" it.

Edited by SweeTs

If you have no knowledge about l2off, you are / will be screwed, since each move you would like to make you will be like "how to do that". So, if you want to go with l2off, find someone experienced / familiar with off files, so he can be your 'dev'.

I laugh on this one, seriously :D I'm not 'protecting' aCis or something like, obviously. Zaken - customer section. Frintezza - customer section, even if the code is a lil bit crappy, you have it working as it should. Else, you could buy better, more retail like version for like.. 5 euros, top 10?

You mean Spawn Manager. Not an issue, at all. Pirama explained above. It's about cata/necro mobs, which use like 2 or 3 spawnlist, regarding currect 7signs state. So, mobs which are supposed to drop seal stones, are missing / not spawned. Mobs with 'empty' droplist are spawned atm. You can use old spawnlist to "fix" it.

lel i made a frintezza script remember? i can give it lol.

lel i made a frintezza script remember? i can give it lol.

I know. I'm just saying. If he cares about code quality, he can pay for it.

Edited by SweeTs

Don't  know if it shared in customer section but I saw Tryskell's post yesterday

The 3 leftover RBs (Ice fairy, Zaken, Frintezza) will be done after SpawnManager. That will be the focus of that cycle.

I clearly haven't enough infos for Van Halter. About quests, well... I must end it too :'(.

But for now, Benom.

I have to wait something like one week for computer.

What more to say. Go with StressWeb, no problem at all. About dedi, for l2j 8/12/16GB is enough. For L2Off 16 or 32.

Go directly dedi with protection. Don't go dedi here, protection there. That sux. HyperFilter or some russian crap, I dont remember name.

Edited by SweeTs

What more to say. Go with StressWeb, no problem at all. About dedi, for l2j 8/12/16GB is enough. For L2Off 16 or 32.

Go directly dedi with protection. Don't go dedi here, protection there. That sux. HyperFilter or some russian crap, I dont remember name.

About dedicated server I was expecting which company you suggest?

with better conditions and less price.

Take a look in this topic http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/203107-server-protection-anti-ddos-help/

HyperFilter / StormWall / Pro Manager / Online.net

Edited by SweeTs

Take a look in this topic http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/203107-server-protection-anti-ddos-help/

HyperFilter / StormWall / Pro Manager / Online.net

One more question. Lucera(russian pack) uses Proxy Slider as ddos protection. I spoke to his owner yesterday and he said If I buy pack it doesn't need any other protection because Proxy Slider is enough. Is it true?

One more question. Lucera(russian pack) uses Proxy Slider as ddos protection. I spoke to his owner yesterday and he said If I buy pack it doesn't need any other protection because Proxy Slider is enough. Is it true?

dont buy pack with out sources. also lucera is not easy pack .and the owner will not help you enough.

as i know from a friend la2code.ru have better pack from lucera.and have low price/month.

also i can show you a pack(infinite odyssey)

better than some others project here..send me pm for more informations

Leki , prepare to get scammed from those ppl they will sell you crappy things if you wanna buy smth stable why you dont go L2OFF?