Full Server Files + Website

Gam3Master

Question

Hello Cheaters. In few months I want to open global server, C4 or Interlude fully classic.

My money budget is limited to 600-1000$

And I need any suggest of what exactly I must buy. Please give information what is the best choice.

1. Which pack is worth to buy?

Is there any l2off c4 packs? I have never worked on l2off files but the "investor" who want to open server want l2off as he says l2off files are more protected, more players can play on it.

Is that true? 

Or what it best choice to buy interlude java pack? Best will be if pack is sold with sources.My plan was to open server with aCis but the "investor" says it has 3-4 very important things missing(zaken,frintezza and autospawnmanager). So I was going to buy Lucera but it sold without sources. So I don't know what to tell him. 

2. Which dedicated server?

Which company is worth to take for vds hosting? what minimum requirements to we need for 2000-3000 online players?

3. Lineage2 CMS(web server)

Is there any working Lineag2 CMS-s? I googled and found Stress Web but I'm not sure they still work on it.

4. Anti-DDos Protection

I saw several anti ddos protection and can't choose which is the best. What is your suggestion?

I have exactly what you need

Contact skype: l2developer (kamex)

I can offer server files interlude for low rates

everything inside work perfect

added custom features suitable for low rate server

i can make you a website like here:

www.l2grankain.eu (i am the creator, you will see my credits)

www.playertheia.com (i am the creator, you will see my credits)

I can offer you support in case any bug appears

Server files has been tested with 1020 online players on x15 rates interlude

www.l2grankain.eu (i am the creator, you will see my credits)

www.playertheia.com (i am the creator, you will see my credits)

Nothing against you, but that's pure bullshit and don't post again "client request / I like the site". :D

Decided to buy L2OFF interlude of Advext64. What is your opinion about that?

Cool, now just learn how to work with it. Except small basic adjustments you will not do anything more. So, if basic gameplay is fine for you, go for it.

Edited by SweeTs

Cool, now just learn how to work with it. Except small basic adjustments you will not do anything more. So, if basic gameplay is fine for you, go for it.

I didn't understand one thing. On russian language they post that price is 15000 Rubles and on english version 400$s but 15000 rubles is much cheaper. I wrote them but they didn't answer yet.

They explained it once.

In short, ru ppl are poor, we are stupid eu, so we have to pay more, bcs we can. Additional explanation "fee convertion". :dat:

In another words, they like to scam ppl :D

Edited by SweeTs

Imma get pop corn and laugh at all kids above and below who have an opinion while  trying to get money.

Go entertain me, xdem failed hard.

Let me get this straight to the owner of the topic cause too much bla bla for nothing..

1. Decide what you want c4 or c6.. (c6 is too mainstream and boring chronicle), c4 is more interesting or afterwards go for gf or h5

2. If you go for c4 go with lisvus and find 1 dev to help you, if you go with c6 go with acis which is shitty without someone to help you in both case you pay at least 50 euro to someone

3. About dedicated USE your brain O MY GOD... you need a decent dedicated machine with at least 8 gb ram fast SATA speed and a decent xeon e.t.c Internet speed in all servers is fine none server

use really 500000 mbps they offer... consider clients use 16 kbps something like that idk exactly just said an example to understand that has nothing to do iwth 50000 mbps

4. DDos and bullshit idk why people waste time on this ... find a ddos protection that is cheap.. check prices and compare LEL

5. Server protection well there is no REALLY protection against everything so do not expect not even 90% of protection..always crackers are 1 step ahead than protection. Go with L2Jguard is decent one..

6. About website go with Falcon, they are good in Websites

so thats all.. ok??

Just an advice, do not give more than 300e-350e on the Lineage 2 you gonna regret it since there are more servers than players who play Lineage2, simple maths simple statistics.

When population is lower than the actual servers you can understand that the chances to get people, the chance to keep them is below 0. So you probably gonna make a server for 1-3 months and shut it

cause no people and u gonna regret it if u give more than 400 euro... keep ur money no need 800-1000 euro for a server.

Edited by AccessDenied

Imma get pop corn and laugh at all kids above and below who have an opinion while  trying to get money.

Go entertain me, xdem failed hard.

Let me get this straight to the owner of the topic cause too much bla bla for nothing..

1. Decide what you want c4 or c6.. (c6 is too mainstream and boring chronicle), c4 is more interesting or afterwards go for gf or h5

2. If you go for c4 go with lisvus and find 1 dev to help you, if you go with c6 go with acis which is shitty without someone to help you in both case you pay at least 50 euro to someone

3. About dedicated USE your brain O MY GOD... you need a decent dedicated machine with at least 8 gb ram fast SATA speed and a decent xeon e.t.c Internet speed in all servers is fine none server

use really 500000 mbps they offer... consider clients use 16 kbps something like that idk exactly just said an example to understand that has nothing to do iwth 50000 mbps

4. DDos and bullshit idk why people waste time on this ... find a ddos protection that is cheap.. check prices and compare LEL

5. Server protection well there is no REALLY protection against everything so do not expect not even 90% of protection..always crackers are 1 step ahead than protection. Go with L2Jguard is decent one..

6. About website go with Falcon, they are good in Websites

so thats all.. ok??

Just an advice, do not give more than 300e-350e on the Lineage 2 you gonna regret it since there are more servers than players who play Lineage2, simple maths simple statistics.

When population is lower than the actual servers you can understand that the chances to get people, the chance to keep them is below 0. So you probably gonna make a server for 1-3 months and shut it

cause no people and u gonna regret it if u give more than 400 euro... keep ur money no need 800-1000 euro for a server.

Thanks for your response. 

Can you tell which company is best in performance and price. I need 8-12 GB of RAM. People told me to take OVH but it has only 32 GB RAM servers. My price for month is 50-60$.