Full Server Files + Website

Gam3Master

Question

Hello Cheaters. In few months I want to open global server, C4 or Interlude fully classic.

My money budget is limited to 600-1000$

And I need any suggest of what exactly I must buy. Please give information what is the best choice.

1. Which pack is worth to buy?

Is there any l2off c4 packs? I have never worked on l2off files but the "investor" who want to open server want l2off as he says l2off files are more protected, more players can play on it.

Is that true? 

Or what it best choice to buy interlude java pack? Best will be if pack is sold with sources.My plan was to open server with aCis but the "investor" says it has 3-4 very important things missing(zaken,frintezza and autospawnmanager). So I was going to buy Lucera but it sold without sources. So I don't know what to tell him. 

2. Which dedicated server?

Which company is worth to take for vds hosting? what minimum requirements to we need for 2000-3000 online players?

3. Lineage2 CMS(web server)

Is there any working Lineag2 CMS-s? I googled and found Stress Web but I'm not sure they still work on it.

4. Anti-DDos Protection

I saw several anti ddos protection and can't choose which is the best. What is your suggestion?

Leki , prepare to get scammed from those ppl they will sell you crappy things if you wanna buy smth stable why you dont go L2OFF? 

The best choice for me was aCis but as we're going to open x20-x30 server without proper spawn manager in catacombs I can't take it.

L2Off i was only going to buy in case C4.

The best choice for me was aCis but as we're going to open x20-x30 server without proper spawn manager in catacombs I can't take it.

L2Off i was only going to buy in case C4.

why you dont try russian projects? Scoria/Lucera etc ? 

Scoria as I know is closed. Lucera sells only pack without sources.

yeah i know but you can implement anything you want into Lucera if you ask them

about no source yeah they have to protect their sources to avoid re-sellers etc

as i told you in private  if u go with acis i can give u the ai scripts that i coded, 

if u go with c4 lisvus is nice option even tho it need some proper fix.

the budget u have is way too high. no need more than 200e especially if u go with open source project like acis 

and maybe pay someone 50 bucks do check-add fix.

as i told you in private  if u go with acis i can give u the ai scripts that i coded, 

if u go with c4 lisvus is nice option even tho it need some proper fix.

the budget u have is way too high. no need more than 200e especially if u go with open source project like acis 

and maybe pay someone 50 bucks do check-add fix.

AI Scripts is not as important as Spawn Manager. One guy told me that he fixed it on his own. On evening he will show me and I will test if he really fixed it.

One more question. Lucera(russian pack) uses Proxy Slider as ddos protection. I spoke to his owner yesterday and he said If I buy pack it doesn't need any other protection because Proxy Slider is enough. Is it true?

Srsly.. Don't listen to them. Marketing tricks. Basically, what I would say, don't trust russians. They sell (working) crap, for gods know what price. Just no. Take aCis for example and if you want to add/change/fix something, simply hire a dev.

without proper spawn manager in catacombs I can't take it.

As I said, mobs ONLY miss seal stones drop. So, you have 3 options:

• add them by hand
  • use OLD spawnlist, which has spawned mobs with seal stones
  • work on aCis and wait for SpawnManager rework, then open the server
Edited by SweeTs

Srsly.. Don't listen to them. Marketing tricks. Basically, what I would say, don't trust russians. They sell (working) crap, for gods know what price. Just no. Take aCis for example and if you want to add/change/fix something, simply hire a dev.

• add them by hand

Only drop? Is it fixed bug when mobs dissapeared and appeared somewhere in sea?

They do bug sometimes, yup. It's gonna be fixed, but no idea when. You can always ask pirama to give/sell you the fix :troll:

Edited by SweeTs

• add them by hand

hater

AI Scripts is not as important as Spawn Manager. One guy told me that he fixed it on his own. On evening he will show me and I will test if he really fixed it.

the guy who told is Pirama and he cant fix anything on his own.

They do bug sometimes, yup. It's gonna be fixed, but no idea when. You can always ask pirama to give/sell you the fix :troll:

Is it as hard to fix that? this problem is not solved very long time.  Fixing that may grow aCis sales.

No it is other guy.

Edited by Gam3Master

But why go with the fucking interlude, no more interludefucking servers.. interlude should be banned.

Btter a classic c4

Edited by AccessDenied

But why go with the fucking interlude, no more interludefucking servers.. interlude should be banned.

Btter a classic c4

That's a pitty but Interlude is almost 10 years old but still it has as many players as higher chronicles

i dont sell anything is private job .... private = only for me

i invite you to join my test server in order to test anything related with movement and see for yourself what is workign and what not
and ofc let me enter to your server and make some tests
and then you can tell me what i can fix and what i cant :P