Custom-Pvp Servers' Balance

Your language shows how retarded you are that's why nobody plays in your server.. you react to the people and the community by flaming them and me as a player which means a lot. It means you can't grow with that behavior no matter what you do in your life if that is server or a real job :D

My language is more than perfect :D my english maybe is not the best one but for sure i'll improve it.

And of course i won't kiss any frustrated ass just because he don't like my server and speaks like that about me/ my work.

My reaction is as fair as possible and you should not worry about my life.. It's great and full of joy. And i'm trying to not get in touch with tards like you which don't know to say their point of view without speaking like some trash kids.

I can assure you that what i'm saying is true, and every kidzor will have to see with his own eyes my next project. 

And sorry for not being an ass licker like most of those wanna-be owners who want to attract some ppl in their shit-lands by talking nice. For me is simple, you talk nice, i talk nice.. You are a shit, i'll give what you deserve :D

My language is more than perfect :D my english maybe is not the best one but for sure i'll improve it.

And of course i won't kiss any frustrated ass just because he don't like my server and speaks like that about me/ my work.

My reaction is as fair as possible and you should not worry about my life.. It's great and full of joy. And i'm trying to not get in touch with tards like you which don't know to say their point of view without speaking like some trash kids.

I can assure you that what i'm saying is true, and every kidzor will have to see with his own eyes my next project. 

And sorry for not being an ass licker like most of those wanna-be owners who want to attract some ppl in their shit-lands by talking nice. For me is simple, you talk nice, i talk nice.. You are a shit, i'll give what you deserve :D

You are the best no worries. Everyone should knee for your majesty for having so pro serbidor

You are the best no worries. Everyone should knee for your majesty for having so pro serbidor

Yes. Totally agree.

giphy.gif

Edited by N1ghty

• 7 months later...

Talking about balance on L2 with full buffs and resists, + free epics, lmao.

I really want the interlude pvp community to feel the 7k archer criticals or 8k magic criticals on retail interlude, then ask for retail balance xd.

On a mass pvp situation, you should focus on the players that are more vulnerable by your class (for example, archers should not focus on daggers, ofcourse they are going to lose). Moreover, facetanking a titan with frenzy or a tyrant with zealot while barrier on is not the best idea and you should definitely not cry to admins after dying.

The only balance changes that should be made is on the resists or the land rate of skills, because of the perma buff bonuses and maybe cut down the damage of all classes by 5-10% so that you don't get 2 second pvps.

The main issue with balance in pvp servers is that lots of roles are unecessary because of custom additions.

Mana pots kill EE/SE

NPC Buffer kills wc/sws/bd/pp

GM Shops kill dwarves

The main issue with balance in pvp servers is that lots of roles are unecessary because of custom additions.

Mana pots kill EE/SE

GM Shops kill dwarves

Basically unless you edit those classes they are unplayable in PvP servers.

Mana pots kill EE/SE

GM Shops kill dwarves

true dat

Basically unless you edit those classes they are unplayable in PvP servers.

Even if you do, their role is changed entirely.

You could give them buffs that cannot be obtained through the NPC, but that's an unnecessary balance risk. Why not simply remove the NPC completely and not risk anything? Their role will be the same anyway.

i legitimately believe that l2 perseus was pretty balanced given the circumstances (literally every new item has custom stats, new buffs, new classes)

IMO. Balance should be made as overall classes,  this do not mean I specific mean each class, but rather the mains, Tank, Fighters, Rogue, Archer, Mage etc. HP, mDef, pDef, all of that has to be remembered.

For me, a good balance is when its something like this tank > fighter > rogue > archer > mage >  repeat.
It doesnt mean, that a mage cant kill an archer, but an archer should have a 60 vs 40% win chance vs an equally geared player. Every class should have a strong and weak side, and sadly this is what everyone keep forgetting because they always want their class to be the strongest.

1 vs 1 should be more focused on the knowlegde you know about the class and game, than rather spamming skills and qq, if you lose.

I've seen a lot of players, winning and losing, and they would brag about it if they win and they whine if they lose, but when they finally meet someone that actaully knows how to play the class, they wouldnt admit defeat, but rather say its unbalance because they cant beat every class.
Any good player should know how to fight against different classes, and not just see them as one opponent.
Its like that real life too, no one is the same, you gotta know how to fight against it, you study and you master it.

A lot of players know their classes, because they played it for so long, but how have they played it? retail wise / private server wise?
Those two balance are completely different because of the fact that on the buffs.

IMO. Balance should be made as overall classes,  this do not mean I specific mean each class, but rather the mains, Tank, Fighters, Rogue, Archer, Mage etc. HP, mDef, pDef, all of that has to be remembered.

For me, a good balance is when its something like this tank > fighter > rogue > archer > mage >  repeat.

It doesnt mean, that a mage cant kill an archer, but an archer should have a 60 vs 40% win chance vs an equally geared player. Every class should have a strong and weak side, and sadly this is what everyone keep forgetting because they always want their class to be the strongest.

1 vs 1 should be more focused on the knowlegde you know about the class and game, than rather spamming skills and qq, if you lose.

I've seen a lot of players, winning and losing, and they would brag about it if they win and they whine if they lose, but when they finally meet someone that actaully knows how to play the class, they wouldnt admit defeat, but rather say its unbalance because they cant beat every class.

Any good player should know how to fight against different classes, and not just see them as one opponent.

Its like that real life too, no one is the same, you gotta know how to fight against it, you study and you master it.

A lot of players know their classes, because they played it for so long, but how have they played it? retail wise / private server wise?

Those two balance are completely different because of the fact that on the buffs.

That mostly applies to 1v1 or small scale pvp. L2 is built around large fights (sieges, raids etc), where better tactics and numbers is what matters mostly, not rock-paper-scissors design, since you're supposed to have everything in order to be competitive anyway. Balance in L2 means that all classes are represented and can fill their role in large pvp.

For example, daggers' role (or rogue as you said) is to assassinate squishy key targets (healers mostly). In older chronicles ( T1> )he could not do that in mass pvps since he would immediately get focused by a mage/archer group or simply CC'd by some sws/bd/healer. Later he was given the tools to do his job (stealth/blinks) and started to rise in popularity at mass pvp.

Other classes are strictly outclassed by others. For example, EE > SE, WC > PP.

Others, like PS, have no purpose in pvp.

Others are represented in an unintended way. WK/ES were played as supports only before GoD. That was not what NC wanted when developing these classes.

Edited by Fortuna