L2Jhellas Interlude Project

check hes github page

edit: he removed hes github page... but you can click here image.png

Edited by Nightw0lf

project it still works ?

sure when i will take some reports.

ps: for everyone: i have heard from some people that our project got many bugs...  ok lets say that it got many bugs,  why no1 did not report them? they are talking about bugs but 0 reports for those bugs.... logic?....

i have done many corrections, i can't test them alone, i am working and i have no time. sο dont talk about bugs when i dont have reports about them.report those "bugs". thanks :)

check hes github page

edit: he removed hes github page... but you can click here

It is actually this one: https://github.com/Elfocrash

calm down guys :)

time for clean up: https://app.assembla.com/spaces/l2hellas/subversion/commits/list

Edited by AbSoLuTePoWeR

Hello, how are you? I'm having problems with eclipse, I'm not able to copy the current revision, would it be possible to post it here with bakup?

Hello, how are you? I'm having problems with eclipse, I'm not able to copy the current revision, would it be possible to post it here with bakup?

You brazil kids we know leech all things from internet and can't even speak your own language but at least when you copy paste from translator remove this white shit lel 

i tried read and i had to take off my eyes after 1 second.. wtf paste is this.

Btw Absolute you aim for retail style pack? cause i see u remove customs e.t.c

Edited by AccessDenied

mate use search button, we have guides about it.

Btw Absolute you aim for retail style pack? cause i see u remove customs e.t.c

garbage collector = on. :P   retail? ??? no way. i like it with working-clean customs.

Edited by AbSoLuTePoWeR

mate use search button, we have guides about it.

garbage collector = on. :P   retail? ??? no way. i like it with working-clean customs.

[GR]Ψιτ μην μου κανεις εμενα τετοιες φατσουλες μην σε στειλω με το boorinio να καθαριζετε variables απο το aCis μεχρι το 2019 αντεε. [GR]

Well i saw you removed lots of customized shit that code style was like someone drug a monkey and let her write a code but gj little butterfly 

Deleting stuff is easy. Properly coding them is hard.

yeah :D

@AccessDenied :(

Edited by AbSoLuTePoWeR