Lineage Interlude For Windows 10 compatibility fix

Interlude original Client with the latest updates made by NCSOFT before Kamael launches.

Also contains a Windows 10. compatibility fix.

lin2_746w10_interlude_071212

because i don't get what this means can you please enlighten me ?

its Windows 10 Engine.dll w/o this some people cant play Interlude or high chronicle servers with Windows 10 

Ohh come one  :okey:

???

its Windows 10 Engine.dll w/o this some people cant play Interlude or high chronicle servers with Windows 10 

???

Says who ?

With having a retail Interlude installed the game runs.

Clearly not with retail system but with a custom system from a server.

What you shared it is always if not 90% of the times in private server patches.

• 4 years later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey can you possibly update your post? Found many *supposed to be* clean systems for interlude but everytime i tried to manually replace only engine.dll the game didn't work on windows 10. If yours work with only 1 file replacement i would love to have it. Thank you. Oh and something off-topic do you know the exact *version* of the latest official patch note for CT0 interlude client? Thanks

4 hours ago, temail said:

Hey can you possibly update your post? Found many *supposed to be* clean systems for interlude but everytime i tried to manually replace only engine.dll the game didn't work on windows 10. If yours work with only 1 file replacement i would love to have it. Thank you. Oh and something off-topic do you know the exact *version* of the latest official patch note for CT0 interlude client? Thanks

U need to use unpacked engine.dll. Try this one.

• Celestine changed the title to Lineage Interlude For Windows 10 compatibility fix