I have a silver pack of l2jsunrise .
J would like to make my vote scroll 90%
and scroll donate 100%
blessed 75%
Could anyone help me ?
thank you

Edited by L2surion

8 answers to this question

Use their forum for such questions, lol.

And for gods sake, use correct section.

Edited by SweeTs

Game->data-> search enchantItemData.xml go find your scroll and add bonus rate 

if your id of vote scroll not there add this :

<!-- Vote Scroll Enchant -->
<enchant id="Your item id" targetGrade="the Scroll grade" bonusRate="How mutch bonus rate" maxEnchant="16 for this scroll" />

I dont know if i help u just try it :)

Many years of development of l2 servers and every year the settings are worse. Configuration line by line in xml files for enchant rates.... Ridiculous!!!  There are variables and lines that are left over and make you waste time in a very silly way.

This is a f*ng bad datapack. Instead of make easy the settings what they do is make it hard. And I don't mean not knowing but the st upid waste of time, a worse and meaningless configuration. if I explain myself well so you can understand me.

Don't waste your time in this project. Download another.

Edited by dabra512

Many years of development of l2 servers and every time the settings are worse. Configuration line by line in xml files for enchant rates.... Ridiculous!!! 

This is a bad datapack. Instead of facilitate the settings, what they do is complicate it more.

Don't waste your time. Download other project.

What you suggest then?

Many years of development of l2 servers and every time the settings are worse. Configuration line by line in xml files for enchant rates.... Ridiculous!!! 

This is a bad datapack. Instead of facilitate the settings, what they do is complicate it more.

If you are not even capable to configurate a project based on l2jserver why you even bother to reply Edited by `NeverMore

This actually makes things easier, and gives you a wider range of options to configure the enchant rates of various scroll types, stones.

Ofc if you just want another lol,br like pvp server, then ofcourse it sucks.

Importing more, and more things to xmls made things much, much easier to edit and change them to your liking.