why every administrator say a sentence like this and in the end puts a :)

? its like repeat over and over like

We work on that, we fix it soon :)

Soon server will be better :)

We gonna make a stable and nice server be patient :)

lol

becouse i have a job, a real life ? and l2 scripts is fixing all the bugs, i pay for support ...  so yeah i m alone ,and i manage as i wish my servers . :)

"Haters gonna hate"

Server is one of the best MID RATE Infinite Odyssey arround with alot of working features like quests sieges mentor system and alot more,

stop crying kids, go to official if You dont like it !

Join guys, server is great !

thank you :)

server shows there is interest in such chronicle and its good, recommend everyone to try it.

sad thing is, these l2scripts.ru are one big scam to sell something like this, there are so many not working features that i ask my self if they even tested anything or just ported h5 code into new client support :D

Just logged and saw the announcement ~"make 200+ votes and I will keep bufftime to 1hour"

I just remembered !! ~8 years ago a similar announcement on L2Evo but while ppl didnt vote for the server admin deleted ALL npcs of the game.

Are you the same admin? LF confirm

Just logged and saw the announcement ~"make 200+ votes and I will keep bufftime to 1hour"

I just remembered !! ~8 years ago a similar announcement on L2Evo but while ppl didnt vote for the server admin deleted ALL npcs of the game.

Are you the same admin? LF confirm

well my friend here is a big deal with buffs, so please go back to interlude

the votes help the server,i was player and i know is boring to vote if you don t get nothing ,so please shut up and don t spam in my topic.

8 years ago was corleone not me,i started in 2009 to make servers.

Edited by PlayErtheia

the votes help the server,i was player and i know is boring to vote if you don t get nothing ,so please shut up and don t spam in my topic.

8 years ago was corleone not me,i started in 2009 to make servers.

Why do you even bother posting  :happyforever:

L2 Fags just lf attention. Should i take over your project? seems like your experience is 0  :'(

such a mature admin.

so please shut up and don t spam in my topic.

apparently making a post in this topic equals to spam.

with this attitude it wouldnt surprise me if you would block community board when ppl dont reach your voting goal.

such a mature admin.

with this attitude it wouldnt surprise me if you would block community board when ppl dont reach your voting goal.

I advise you take care of your own business because right here is someone already in charge to do that.

such a mature admin.

you deserve this becouse you started . You can ask nice , so next time watch your langue if you wanna to get a nice answer.

I m like that : YOU RESPECT ME I WILL RESPECT YOU  . and is availble for all topic in wich you write.

So here is the real question with respect and all :

While time can obviously make any pack better (or worse, it happens), don't you feel scam by the product you bought after all the claim they made ?

you deserve this becouse you started . You can ask nice , so next time watch your langue if you wanna to get a nice answer.

I m like that : YOU RESPECT ME I WILL RESPECT YOU  . and is availble for all topic in wich you write.

my question was "are you the same admin?" 0 flame, 100% respect.

you answered with 100% flame, 0 respect.

what exactly did i start btw? this was just a question that made you nervous so you acted like that.

anyway project is nice and i hope the best for it !

my question was "are you the same admin?" 0 flame, 100% respect.

you answered with 100% flame, 0 respect.

what exactly did i start btw? this was just a question that made you nervous so you acted like that.

anyway project is nice and i hope the best for it !

you was sarcastic.