i started this projects to keep me away a little bit from my job , but seems i got a harder one, i want just to make them stable and to enjoy playing there.....not to get angry all the time.

But your old web By Strain Was Best and so cool .. duno why you change .

after nearly 2 years out of L2, here im, downloading your client :D

i only hope for enough online for some nice olympiad.

dont get your hopes up especially since the admin was owner of multiple of dog shit pay2win servers (l2 evo and all variations)

dont get your hopes up especially since the admin was owner of multiple of dog shit pay2win servers (l2 evo and all variations)

your are totally wrong , please don t speack bullsh1t i m not CORLEONE !!!

after nearly 2 years out of L2, here im, downloading your client :D

i only hope for enough online for some nice olympiad.

you are welcome to join us :)

34c09d7876.jpg

1ce09dae97.png

55c610e6b6.png

f15a9e71f1.png

499f9bfde7.png

yes you never owned l2 evo+other shit servers and you are not from romania nor do you run under the alias of corleone LOL

Edited by L2 Mid BIGGEST Fan

34c09d7876.jpg

1ce09dae97.png

55c610e6b6.png

f15a9e71f1.png

499f9bfde7.png

yes you never owned l2 evo+other shit servers and you are not from romania nor do you run under the alias of corleone LOL

i thought u said about the l2evo.ro the very old one, in my server donation wasn t ovp, and i m not opening servers for money, i think my money every month is more than enough for me from my job ofc, so please shut up and go somewhere else , this is not a interlude server. bye go on your mid . you little hater

im actually surprised GOD priv has that many ppl and im far from believing any counter or hordes of "real afkers" in town, it's just look healthy

geodata and patchfinding is funny but not terrible (hope oly arenas will be decent), there are lot of small bugs in npcs/spawns/mobs stats but didn't yet face anything serious, time will show :D

im actually surprised GOD priv has that many ppl and im far from believing any counter or hordes of "real afkers" in town, it's just look healthy

geodata and patchfinding is funny but not terrible (hope oly arenas will be decent), there are lot of small bugs in npcs/spawns/mobs stats but didn't yet face anything serious, time will show :D

i told to all ppl, if they are patient and report all bugs , the server will get better and better, and seems most of them listen me and they are not complaining a lot , i do my  best for servers, also i try to split my time between my work and servers ...... i hope more ppl will join and in few months we will build something very stable :)

Edited by PlayErtheia

i told to all ppl, if they are patient and report all bugs , the server will get better and better, and seems most of them listen me and they are not complaining a lot , i do my  best for servers, also i try to split my time between my work and servers ...... i hope more ppl will join and in few months we will build something very stable :)

why every administrator say a sentence like this and in the end puts a :)  

? its like repeat over and over like

We work on that, we fix it soon :)

Soon server will be better :)

We gonna make a stable and nice server be patient :) 

lol

"Haters gonna hate"

Server is one of the best MID RATE Infinite Odyssey arround with alot of working features like quests sieges mentor system and alot more,

stop crying kids, go to official if You dont like it !

Join guys, server is great !

Edited by naramzoiu