Server is Really good and playable w/o any critical bugs.. Admin make daily updates / fixes and server growing 800 - + players daily online !

You can join and test the server guys is really worth to spend your time there and keep in mind SERVER WONT CLOSE AFTER 2-3 MONTHS!

Have a nice day!

Server is Really good and playable w/o any critical bugs.. Admin make daily updates / fixes and server growing 800 - + players daily online !

You can join and test the server guys is really worth to spend your time there and keep in mind SERVER WONT CLOSE AFTER 2-3 MONTHS!

Have a nice day!

Thank you :)

... sorry for double post ...

add my skype l2_evo

Just to know : is not working with Off client... you need to download my client to be able to play ...... i don t have yet updater to downgrade ( underground to my client ) or upgrade ( ertheia to Infinite Odyssey ) becouse my client is  OFF ertheia updated to Infinite odyssey ... so to avoid any error or to have a smooth game play please go on website and download from there 

i just added again on mega sync : here is the link    https://mega.nz/#!KUAlASLY!S8ZkCcgyW2uykkTM-sYgZd9zVpr3Uw734obx1PV301M

or you can choose torrent from site .

Best Regards !

Edited by PlayErtheia

add my skype l2_evo

Just to know : is not working with Off client... you need to download my client to be able to play ...... i don t have yet updater to downgrade ( underground to my client ) or upgrade ( ertheia to Infinite Odyssey ) becouse my client is  OFF ertheia updated to Infinite odyssey ... so to avoid any error or to have a smooth game play please go on website and download from there 

i just added again on mega sync : here is the link    https://mega.nz/#!KUAlASLY!S8ZkCcgyW2uykkTM-sYgZd9zVpr3Uw734obx1PV301M

or you can choose torrent from site .

Best Regards !

thank you.

i started do dl. i hope it will be w/o problems now.

thank you.

i started do dl. i hope it will be w/o problems now.

in 3 months i didn t had any error , so if you download my client you will not have any problem.

after download please extract it and run 2 times the updater( this will update just the system-e )

Good Luck !

Next thursday the servers will migrate to Undergound ^^  :-beep- yeah:

So all the players will have to use OFFICIAL  Client   :not bad:

in 3 months i didn t had any error , so if you download my client you will not have any problem.

after download please extract it and run 2 times the updater( this will update just the system-e )

Good Luck !

all running with your upload.

With how much new features working and old one broken ?

don t expect to be perfect , if you want perfect go on off....... this is the truth.

Well, offic is more buggy than you can imagine ;)

yesss , you can t even log in.....  if you have problem with the low imagination i will recomend to don t try this server .  will harm you.

yesss , you can t even log in.....  if you have problem with the low imagination i will recomend to don t try this server .  will harm you.

Seems like you never played on retail with higher level char. Otherwise you would never say such a bullshit :) :) There is so many bugs and exploits on retail... welcome in Lineage 2 world newbie :)