Put these in htaccess

RewriteEngine On

RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^playertheia.com [NC]

RewriteRule ^(.*)$ http://www.playertheia.com/$1 [L,R=301]

Put a non www to www redirect, and if you want to be better saw, buy a SSL certificate, it's 10$ or try Let's Encrypt and you will get more players.

Put these in htaccess

RewriteEngine On

RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^playertheia.com [NC]

RewriteRule ^(.*)$ http://www.playertheia.com/$1 [L,R=301]

Put a non www to www redirect, and if you want to be better saw, buy a SSL certificate, it's 10$ or try Let's Encrypt and you will get more players.

website is just for ppl to get more info and to get the patch /updater/client, they will not play on website ....i already spend a lot of money with the websites so i will let like this. thank you for you suggestion :) i appreciated .

well this is funny, you have spend lot of money for websites?

Guess what, I GOT THEM FOR FREE always (websites are meant to be ripped so free edits unless ur very noob and don't even understand the basic of html/css).

You have paid thousand of euro on l2 scripts pack and addons?

Guess what, I GOT ERTHEIA FOR FREE WHEN IT WAS SHARED (the last version), opened server and got 600 euro donations while spending 50 euro for vps and topzone premium

So yeap, basically

You pretty lost a lot of money for nothing. GZ

well this is funny, you have spend lot of money for websites?

Guess what, I GOT THEM FOR FREE always (websites are meant to be ripped so free edits unless ur very noob and don't even understand the basic of html/css).

You have paid thousand of euro on l2 scripts pack and addons?

Guess what, I GOT ERTHEIA FOR FREE WHEN IT WAS SHARED (the last version), opened server and got 600 euro donations while spending 50 euro for vps and topzone premium

So yeap, basically

You pretty lost a lot of money for nothing. GZ

is about time karasu, i don t have time .... my job take 5 days per week and 2 days off so what i can do in 2 days per week .... so is all about time .

aahahahaahahaha i saw this coming, leaving this server was  such a good decision. he kept making changes wasting players time.

this is what happens when a player makes a server for fun and money, thinking he can just leech other people's work, without spending years and tens of thousands of hours on official playing the game, then makin ghis own core, so he understand the game mechanics, classes and such.

this is just another clone server of many others much better, who's admins actually do the work, not buy it thinking they got something special when in fact it s just another custom pack.

maybe he s telling the truth he wanted to make something special, but you cannot simply not work 1 day on server and achieve that, there are no official packs, a server takes years to make a single chronicle, there are no shortcuts. Maybe the one s who sold u the pack for thousands of euros told u it s off like, but it s not  by far and has tons of exploits. Either u buy the sources and work yourself on core, or you are forever dependent on their 1 man who actually works on the core, and who ofc doesen t have time to play the game since hi5, so all the fixes are based on their client s requests wich in most cases are wrong. 

Either do the hardwork for years or accept you just use a shitty buggy leeched server based on old cores made by someone else wich has nothing to do with retail.  For ex clone attack still doesen t work on their pack, and never will probably and daggers formulas are completly off, blows sounds is off, p crit dmg on skills doesen t work right, i could continue for 2 pages. Simply put hire 2-3 ppl to work on core, and after  1 year u can have a decent server .

No one sells good packs, and the reason is exactly as stated above, costs years to make 1 chronicle decent. jumping from chronicle to chronicle just means more buggs, and even old buggs that are fixed get bugged .

Reflect resist and reflect damage for ex are still fucked in their pack and debuff resist, debuff attacks are completly off practically making all classes off regardless of damage formulas wich are using still the ss boost 0f 7^

but gl anyways.

Edited by babyjason

first half of your post is one fucking nonsense, according to your logic we all should build own houses by ourself instead of hiring team of ppl who do it for life XD

to sum up, you bash admin cuz what hes server offers doesn't meet your standards lol, you can simple quit and go play official if you can't stand bugs, people who decided to play l2j simply doesn't care if something is broken, game suppose to be fun not 100% clone of formulas, for what? just so you can abuse some off-like "not broken" othel mechanics ? :D

Main problem with god files is noone really work on them beside russians, 99% of community plays on 1key-interlude or 2key-highfive, so until it change i wouldn't expect any l2j god to be even close to off-like.

Are the client download links on the website already updated to the newest client?

yes you can use them or download from lineage2.com the off and after take my patch/updater

yes you can use them or download from lineage2.com the off and after take my patch/updater

kk, thx for the fast reply. pls update that information on your forum, because there is just a statement, that the links on website will be updated.

Hellbound - increased tome % and decreased adena %
All classes have been reworked temporary ! i m waiting feedback for all clasess(you might see all are boosted )
Auto vote ( now is every 3 votes and adena is 4kk at every 3 votes )
New Teleport Option  Boosted zones = until now are boosted :
-GOG
-GOS
-EV
-FAIRY
-ATELIA
-GAINAK (1.5% for dark stones )

without gainak all have increased drop items and adena is boosted a lot  !! no more hellbound !

kk, thx for the fast reply. pls update that information on your forum, because there is just a statement, that the links on website will be updated.

thank you :)