Seems like you never played on retail with higher level char. Otherwise you would never say such a bullshit :) :) There is so many bugs and exploits on retail... welcome in Lineage 2 world newbie :)

seriously, your l2shitnity friends pack put a lot of effort to post bullshit in this topic, wonder where is the reason of that ?

as for exploits on offi, after seeing myself character with 8 classes stucked into one on innova core and at least 2 bugged quests allowing infinity reward, nothing impresses me anymore :D

seriously, your l2shitnity friends pack put a lot of effort to post bullshit in this topic, wonder where is the reason of that ?

as for exploits on offi, after seeing myself character with 8 classes stucked into one on innova core and at least 2 bugged quests allowing infinity reward, nothing impresses me anymore :D

Still better l2shitnity than l2shitscripts... #shotsfired

Cmon, what bullshit did I post,since we are the only 2 which posted :( I'm being curious is all

Cmon, what bullshit did I post,since we are the only 2 which posted :( I'm being curious is all

oki, i would call it passive aggressive :D

i ofc agree these ru files are overpriced as fuck, i play this server myself and there is lot of even basic stuff broken, but is there better alternative file-wise?

admin push ruskie with fixes and server is in spite of all still enjoyable mid rate with no game-braking bugs - for my causal playing its more than enough.

oki, i would call it passive aggressive :D

i ofc agree these ru files are overpriced as fuck, i play this server myself and there is lot of even basic stuff broken, but is there better alternative file-wise?

admin push ruskie with fixes and server is in spite of all still enjoyable mid rate with no game-braking bugs - for my causal playing its more than enough.

all is about to people enjoy the server without corruption , ovp donators and more crazy things

Not so perfect files but decent, admin trying to make something nice.

Is a +1 from me.

Nothing is perfect in this world :)  thank you :)

Today will be the update to underground !

The server Game Of Thrones is updated to underground !

There was a update yes true but once all people opened boxes all old people with shitload of adena made +15 items and talismans level 4. And then gm deleted the npc... so good luck for new players or for the ones that sleept on the night :D

FAILED HARD, WIPE OR PUT BACK THE NPC.

MOST UNSTABLE SERVER EVER

There was a update yes true but once all people opened boxes all old people with shitload of adena made +15 items and talismans level 4. And then gm deleted the npc... so good luck for new players or for the ones that sleept on the night :D

FAILED HARD, WIPE OR PUT BACK THE NPC.

MOST UNSTABLE SERVER EVER

you have totally right, now i decide the new opening and what gifts the ppl will get, sorry i wasn t aware of that npc .

you have totally right, now i decide the new opening and what gifts the ppl will get, sorry i wasn t aware of that npc .

aahahahaahahaha i saw this coming, leaving this server was  such a good decision. he kept making changes wasting players time.

aahahahaahahaha i saw this coming, leaving this server was  such a good decision. he kept making changes wasting players time.

you just can t wait for that, i know but what about my money and my time ? nobody cares about it right ? well i know we the owners nobody cares about us. 

The server will be wiped and fresh start TODAY AT 19:00 GMT +2  

PREMIUM 1 WEEK FOR ALL PLAYERS ! START WITH CLAN LVL 9 , VITALITY EVENT , NICE AUTOREWARD VOTE WITH ADENA AND MOUSE COIN ! BUFFS LVL 4 FOR 2 DAYS !