Full check. If full check does not work, download their game client from their website/forum.

sorry i been all the day on roads, airport /bus again airport ....... you will need to download my client  (ertheia /official infinite odyssey doesn t work) tomorrow i will upload the final client and patch 

Now i m in holyday and i can work all day also i will make all the info about servers, i will upload the client on manny sites , becouse i seen ar ppl from canada/indonesia/russia etc i will do my best to provide a nice download speed... for europe i just bought a new site and i will upload there (download will be very fast )

P.S HERE IS A GOOD DOWNLOAD SPEED http://play-lineage.com/updater2/client1.rar  IS THE CLIENT + PATCH , SO JUST DOWNLOAD AND PLAY

Edited by PlayErtheia

With this sh1t advertise you expect to success ?

you have any problem with me ? i started to let ppl know since february .... i m doing advertise in some forums / groups in facebook ....... i m doing what i can , i don t open the servers to get rich ... so if i will have 300 ppl i will be happy. and in time we can get more.

Edited by PlayErtheia

Servers almost done,well as done as evo could make them.All quests and instances working fine,so anything else,are minor bugs that can be fixed.

Bought premium on topzone and banner slot top header in hopzone.net forums.Server has 2500 likes on facebook on,and almost 400-500 players confirmed on skype,or that is what I was being told:D:D.Come join us.Now you can vote in topzone.

No donations,just for premium which gives you xp/sp but nothing for items.

Edited by megahits

Servers almost done,well as done as evo could make them.All quests and instances working fine,so anything else,are minor bugs that can be fixed.

Bought premium on topzone and banner slot top header in hopzone.net forums.Server has 2500 likes on facebook on,and almost 400-500 players confirmed on skype,or that is what I was being told:D:D.Come join us.Now you can vote in topzone.

No donations,just for premium which gives you xp/sp but nothing for items.

True :)   

And I want to  say a big THANK YOU TO ALL  wich came and test my server from 0, like was a Live server, Thank you all for your time and Help !

Almost Everyone knows i m working alone and i avoid to have any admin on my servers, if is something what i can't fix ,  i will pay to fix it or i will ask friends . So be sure in this server will won't be any act of corruption . Also about donation , in both servers will be fair donations, and i will not give to nobody full items even after few months from opening ! Best Regards Guys and see you at Opening !

he did and all of them failed :D

Yeah i failed

That's why i did 15.000 euro from 5 pvp servers and every server had 230-280 real online 1 ip unique until recently cause this game is dead and pvp communtiy is even more dead, not to mention Ertheia where nobody plays if you dont spend at least 2-4k euro in advertising.

This smartass do some spam on facebook groups and expects to success

Tell more to Karasu, he will listen to you  :happyforever: .

Edited by Karasu_

Yeah i failed

That's why i did 15.000 euro from 5 pvp servers and every server had 230-280 real online 1 ip unique until recently cause this game is dead and pvp communtiy is even more dead, not to mention Ertheia where nobody plays if you dont spend at least 2-4k euro in advertising.

This smartass do some spam on facebook groups and expects to success

Tell more to Karasu, he will listen to you  :happyforever: .

So for you is all about money .

I am pretty sure if he made 15k from servers he wouldnt close them.Plus 200 ppl cant bring u so muc money,even if every server had them.200 unique users,isn't something soooo great.

I,personally,would be more pleased to hear comments for real players/server owners,not some idiot which doesn't even know what god is.I say to block him from ever posting here.