djvogans

Yeah right ... You can have those clans :) if every server owner think to pay clans to join his server , l2 is really dead :)

We have many nostradamus here that know how a server will do , mostly paid spammers.

We will see :)

the paid shit was started by you and lineage.ru . they didn't pay only for the l2 classic as many people just wanted to try the private classic before moving to the original ( without knowing that this is lineage.ru )

I am quite impressed by your fear of Legacy :)

Why the hate and bullshit ? Why can't you offer competition in a decent way ? You must throw shit in others with fake and false accusations :/ so sad dead SkyLord.

I am not hiding the fact that we are using Vanganth extender. I am not hiding the fact that our server will be hosted at LeaseWeb and protected by Voxility :)

So please continue with your bullshit because i will not answer you again.

And one more thing : About Abyss... :) ... just don't ;)

EDIT : Sorry for the spam at your topic "Dex"

still  all ppl will join l2mid than your serber :(

Skylord - why you wanna be a clone and copy exactly what dex has on site since 2004 ? :)

Thanks for the bump anyway.

clone dex? hah why should i do that? your community is so empty friend.

EDIT: ps still old nanna posts exist in the forum to attract attention.

Discussions: 234 Messages: 1,399

no ty

Edited by SkyLord

clone dex? hah why should i do that? your community is so empty friend.

EDIT: ps still old nanna posts exist in the forum to attract attention.

Discussions: 234 Messages: 1,399

no ty

You know exactly what i say . You clone dex motto on your site + link to gpu etc .

+ I am not friend with you . Be polite .

Seems you have short memory

Wbx2EGb.png

Edited by djvogans

You know exactly what i say . You clone dex motto on your site + link to gpu etc .

+ I am not friend with you . Be polite .

Seems you have short memory

If you are too dumb to understand my words. You can ask Dkarts designers.

REPEAT: Sorry this text is not coming from me. I am not made this web design

Nanna x75 - it's standard among all craft-pvp Interlude servers. This is whirlwind gameplay, well thought out concept and balanced economy, compliance with the game mechanics on 100% with official Interlude servers.

The server created and will be supported by team of lineage2dex.com

Full server description

Полное описание сервера

Descrição Completa Servidor

Nanna x75 - it's standard among all craft-pvp Interlude servers. This is whirlwind gameplay, well thought out concept and balanced economy, compliance with the game mechanics on 100% with official Interlude servers.

The server created and will be supported by team of lineage2dex.com

Full server description

Полное описание сервера

Descrição Completa Servidor

blabla

You have to inform the players that every system/files coming from you or lineage.ru (ALL INTERLUDE SERVERS SKADI, NANNA, ESTER etc) are INFECTED! fking BOTNET

they ddos all servers with 30-50k connections/ in seconds.

Hope you guys understand that...DO NOT RUN custom .exe or .dos file from their system folders (better change the l2.exe before to run the game)

Example

41PJRuh.jpg

You think i am not right? eveyr 1 know that story Liru ,ostintm and friends DDoS my server and ask me to pay $2000 :)

the start was delayed with 10 days because i was too dumb to understand that i need 10 protected proxies.

EDIT. Jesus said, "These shall go away into everlasting punishment but the righteous into eternal life.

Edited by SkyLord

blabla

You have to inform the players that every system/files coming from you or lineage.ru (ALL INTERLUDE SERVERS SKADI, NANNA, ESTER etc) are INFECTED! fking BOTNET

they ddos all servers with 30-50k connections/ in seconds.

Hope you guys understand that...DO NOT RUN custom .exe or .dos file from their system folders (better change the l2.exe before to run the game)

Example

41PJRuh.jpg

You think i am not right? eveyr 1 know that story Liru ,ostintm and friends DDoS my server and ask me to pay $2000 :)

the start was delayed with 10 days because i was too dumb to understand that i need 10 protected proxies.

EDIT. Jesus said, "These shall go away into everlasting punishment but the righteous into eternal life.

10/10 confirmed