djvogans

wrath is dead, u gotta face it. Oly is played only in the last few days of the month. GC is empty, besides a night time party. There's only some ghosts left doing instances and solo-ing dv. It's not your fault, all svrs get this, besides rpg, 'cause that's what the game is about nowadays...nomading. 

Only stupid people would complain about u opening a svr every 3 months. Everybody does it, not because they like it, but because people nowadays only join fresh servers for a limited period of time..see tales, rpg, averia, lira etc.

wrath is dead, u gotta face it. Oly is played only in the last few days of the month. GC is empty, besides a night time party. There's only some ghosts left doing instances and solo-ing dv. It's not your fault, all svrs get this, besides rpg, 'cause that's what the game is about nowadays...nomading. 

Only stupid people would complain about u opening a svr every 3 months. Everybody does it, not because they like it, but because people nowadays only join fresh servers for a limited period of time..see tales, rpg, averia, lira etc.

sure players leave and rejoin if you keep server online . in past we had periods on dex that a server lose some players due new openings but after a while they came back . we like to offer on Wrath that feeling . To be able to be back . Wrath will survive as old dex server from 2008 as long as possible . 

Nanna is a fun pvp srv that has a huge success due his unique setup 

sure players leave and rejoin if you keep server online . in past we had periods on dex that a server lose some players due new openings but after a while they came back . we like to offer on Wrath that feeling . To be able to be back . Wrath will survive as old dex server from 2008 as long as possible . 

Nanna is a fun pvp srv that has a huge success due his unique setup 

oh my video

legacy vs mid vs nanna game is on boys

1) dex will have max 800 real rus ( paid all )

2) if all cps go to legacy then mid will fail

3) in few words legacy wins

Why not 801? Since when dex pay clans ?

Just a remark for spammers that are on this forum to be hired : Even you are just a paid spammer, try not trash others. Dunno what future brings you :)

u sound so sure, but i dunno.. guess i'll have to check em all and decide:>

Why not 801? Since when dex pay clans ?

Just a remark for spammers that are on this forum to be hired : Even you are just a paid spammer, try not trash others. Dunno what future brings you :)

since your serber w/o ru comunity is just dead)

so max 200 ppl 

people are tired of this shit craft server with the same damn features , how many times in a year you can play that lol? Its boring as hell , same shit all over again , no thanks and yes MrPro is right 90% of european mid rate community is going l2 legacy so gf

people are tired of this shit craft server with the same damn features , how many times in a year you can play that lol? Its boring as hell , same shit all over again , no thanks and yes MrPro is right 90% of european mid rate community is going l2 legacy so gf

legacy is not l2off and they will not hold more than 500-600 people. cuz will be home server.

Totally true. 

Ru clans wont join if they dont get money.

Totally true. 

Ru clans wont join if they dont get money.

Yeah right ... You can have those clans :) if every server owner think to pay clans to join his server , l2 is really dead :)

We have many nostradamus here that know how a server will do , mostly paid spammers.

We will see :)

legacy is not l2off and they will not hold more than 500-600 people. cuz will be home server.

I am quite impressed by your fear of Legacy :)

Why the hate and bullshit ? Why can't you offer competition in a decent way ? You must throw shit in others with fake and false accusations :/ so sad dead SkyLord.

I am not hiding the fact that we are using Vanganth extender. I am not hiding the fact that our server will be hosted at LeaseWeb and protected by Voxility :)

So please continue with your bullshit because i will not answer you again.

And one more thing : About Abyss... :) ... just don't ;)

EDIT : Sorry for the spam at your topic "Dex"

Edited by Outlaw™