djvogans

Once Your Server was decent. Old C5 and Interlude times but now you became greedy. Now your server is same shit as all the other 10.000 russian donator servers. Sad how you ruined one of the best private server in the world.

You can replay with your real nick l2dex team don't be scared :)

prozack isnt a "l2dex" member he is a clan leader so he has nothing to do with them

bump

http://l2online.info

dex online 164 players :) completely dead

l2mid 4 ever

that site stoped working since years . i think we have more shops than mid real players :)

Edited by djvogans

BONUS REWARD

iK2Avze.jpg

All players who will create new characters after 15 april will get:

• Exchange coupon for free equipmnet D,C,B gr
  • Rune Exp/SP +50% - 6 hours
  • Exchange coupon for free accessory

On 15 april will be start of new Cycle of Olympiad.
Time to Join Nanna x75!

Dear players,

Tomorrow we will make server restart on Nanna x75, after restart we add fixed time for epic RB.

All time +3 UTC

AQ each day from 23:00 to 00:00

Zaken each 2 days from 00:00 to 01:00 First respawn 17 april!

Frintezza each 2 days from 00:00 to 01:00 First respawn 16 april!

Baium each Saturday from 22:00 to 23:00 ATENTION! Next respawn 16 april!

Core fix time each 36 hours after death.

Orfen fix time each 36 hours after death.

This changes for epics will be changed in 23 and 24 of april:

Valakas spawns each 2 weeks in Sunday 22:00 First rest 24 april

Antharas spawns each 2 weeks in Saturday 22:00 to 23:00 First respawn 23 april

l2 dex disappeared at the same time with old generation of players,I am sorry

2005-2009 was in bloom :X  the good times

s309x2.jpg

l2 dex was sold is not what it once was :(

dex for now is a fake,and many other sv

Edited by valentin

l2 dex disappeared at the same time with old generation of players,I am sorry

2005-2009 was in bloom :X  the good times

s309x2.jpg

l2 dex was sold is not what it once was :(

dex for now is a fake,and many other sv

de fapt tu ai disparut , nu dex . cui sa vindem noi serverul ma desteptule ? :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...