[L2J] La2Howl Reborn

Reborn12

great features and updates,but re-opening is not good idea and as always you'll probably fail once again.Focus more on advertising server is not known by anyone and noone plans to login. With all the respect to your work,gl from me but you need more

great features and updates,but re-opening is not good idea and as always you'll probably fail once again.Focus more on advertising server is not known by anyone and noone plans to login. With all the respect to your work,gl from me but you need more

We advertise all day to fb groups l2topzone and other forums..

We will give a try again..if we failed is not our problen because our pack is fucking awesome and we have a great balance 90%...if people want to play they will do it..and thanks for your reply...

We advertise all day to fb groups l2topzone and other forums..

We will give a try again..if we failed is not our problen because our pack is fucking awesome and we have a great balance 90%...if people want to play they will do it..and thanks for your reply...

i dont know you or your work, im not hating or something

im talking only for that red phrase.

lmao srsly tho if you fail is not your problem? like wtf this is a shelfish imature fucking retarded mongol way of thinking,  giving responsibility to all others like you did nothing wrong 

had to point that out sry buddy

i dont know you or your work, im not hating or something

im talking only for that red phrase.

lmao srsly tho if you fail is not your problem? like wtf this is a shelfish imature fucking retarded mongol way of thinking,  giving responsibility to all others like you did nothing wrong 

had to point that out sry buddy

huge +

Yes you have this dont understand like what i mean...

I mean is not our problem if people.dont cares about a new.project and they want to play to old and huge community servers..we have made this project with a lot of work days nights months...thats i mean..will be our problem if we are failed to.somethink like ingame features or bugs..

Yes you have this dont understand like what i mean...

I mean is not our problem if people.dont cares about a new.project and they want to play to old and huge community servers..we have made this project with a lot of work days nights months...thats i mean..will be our problem if we are failed to.somethink like ingame features or bugs..

ye buddy , i dont know anything about you last porject that guy envilionkjfdkfj said "failed" but ,even tho to fail is a fact a good thing but not going to talk about that

what im saying is that you must blame your shelf and tryharder not saying that its not your fault 

anyway you can always do something and the people will come , sry for the offensive words above it was raw.. seeyaa! :D

And last time we wasnt fail our dedicate server was the fail for us and ddos from big bosses...we have fixed them all..:D have a nice day..!!

Edited by Reborn12

grand opening date is long... 2 days now searching a server to play all are crap shit servers waiting this one^^

If he waits more, Nobility and AEPVP are opening, at least dat I know of. Dunno who ll play here after 15th-16th of April.

same for me also 

If he waits more, Nobility and AEPVP are opening, at least dat I know of. Dunno who ll play here after 15th-16th of April.

you cant compare l2nobility and l2aepvp with this server. l2novility is a mid rate server and l2aepvp is full custom with hard farm server...

we are not AEPVP or Nobility We Are just a new project like some others..people will try us and we will see the results...we cant open in 1 day from now needs more advertise and time...

we are not AEPVP or Nobility We Are just a new project like some others..people will try us and we will see the results...we cant open in 1 day from now needs more advertise and time...

Why did you close the first time btw?